NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 hours ago, Bompeter said:

Doesn’t strike me as obvious to be honest. Do you go to games in the club shorts and socks as well?

Because I want the shirt to reflect the latest version. Thought you were asking a fair question until you made this comment.

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

because some people want their kit to be exactly what the players wear on pitch. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea but how is that not obvious?

Let’s hope they bought the pro version then.

After some shorts with zips but the store said they didn’t have any a few weeks back. How difficult is it to put some fucking zips on shorts so I can put my phone in the pocket without worrying it’s going to smash to pieces when I bend my knees 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

After some shorts with zips but the store said they didn’t have any a few weeks back. How difficult is it to put some fucking zips on shorts so I can put my phone in the pocket without worrying it’s going to smash to pieces when I bend my knees 

You’d just get people complaining that the players training shorts don’t have zips on them :lol:

Dunno if I'm just behind the times or clueless or what but the prices are just mental imo. £40 for a poxy shiny t-shirt with the badge and Fun88 on. 70 quid for a friggin fleece. Is this just inflation or what? Swear I got the Adidas stadium jacket in the 09/10 season for about £40. Doesn't even get you a long sleeve t-shirt these days. 

I've got a £50 voucher from my folks for Christmas still sat doing nowt. Might get some pyjamas bottoms and a dog bowl. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, gdm said:

You’d just get people complaining that the players training shorts don’t have zips on them :lol:

Perhaps that was one of Etikite’s ridiculous conditions? Couldn’t bear thought of being out of touch with his Svengali agent? 

Guest reefatoon

What's the material like on the training tops? Is it similar to the football kit or is it more like a t shirt?

The prices are crazy admittedly. But if you want to get a training top, perhaps look at last year's ones now. There will be plenty for sale still at hugely reduced prices.

Had a quick look at the other castore clubs and wolves training gear is cheaper than ours and even more weirdly Villa’s is more expensive on most things. For the training T-shirt wolves is £35 & Villa’s is £50. 

To give castore a little bit of credit they did give a lot of discounts during the course of last season and last week there was 20% discount code 

Edited by gdm

Must admit I never fail to be shocked at the prices these days. I managed to get last season's home and away for £35 each on offer which is really what you should be paying full whack. They know what they are doing like.

30 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Smart that. Assume it'll be in the Castore shop in the Metro soon enough where you can use blue light card.

NOCODE_ZIPTHROUGHJACKET_1_2048x.jpg?v=16

You going to drop a fair bit on a jacket that'll have an out of date sponsor on after a year?