NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Are the hoodies true to size or do you need to size up on those too? 

Hope it’s true to size. I got the walk out jacket last year and the fit was fine 

Think the black ones the coaches have on are nice if you zoom in on it. Lucky they're using that template for a training top and not an actual kit like the home one for example. So, fairly acceptable.FWkcDMrWAAAHf8W.thumb.jpeg.93048d38e096071beeb9b538c2fbc600.jpeg

Edited by nufcjb

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The home one? Haven’t been able to find that do you have a link?

Was ages ago I looked. Really wanted the 94/95 with blue star as that was the first Newcastle shirt I bought but they only had the mckewans lager one but it has to be the blue star for me 

Prefer the McEwans Lager sponsor on it, me. Love how when its that sponsor the kit is just completely black and white even with the numbers on (discounting that tiny blue bit where the buttons are).

Training gear is normally something I'd consider picking up, bit similar to last year though.

All looks decent enough, just not enough variation to bother purchasing at full whack.

18 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Prefer the McEwans Lager sponsor on it, me. Love how when its that sponsor the kit is just completely black and white even with the numbers on (discounting that tiny blue bit where the buttons are).

That blue star is iconic tho. Unpopular opinion maybe but I prefer the blue star on it’s on rather than the Newcastle brown ale logo that followed it 

13 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Very little difference in the training gear. A little underwhelming.

No sign of that top with bridges, St Nich's etc on?

That Was apparently the match day top or something. The one that was orange last year or something 

29 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Very little difference in the training gear. A little underwhelming.

No sign of that top with bridges, St Nich's etc on?

wasn’t that a “pre match” shirt?

Im hoping we arrange a sponsor deal for it separate to fun88 for more saudi dollar.

4 minutes ago, CPL said:

If you order the kit online, does it come with the new sleeve sponsor? Quite like the contrasting yellow on it. 

Still waiting for delivery on the 3rd kit. Castore shipped the pre-ordered home one, complete with irritating Fun88 tacky melt on sponsorship but no Noom. I’ve got the home coming again from the club store (returning the pre-order as they ripped me off with postage) so will be interesting to see whether they’re sticking it on newer home kits.

16 hours ago, NE27 said:

Training gear is normally something I'd consider picking up, bit similar to last year though.

All looks decent enough, just not enough variation to bother purchasing at full whack.

That's my trouble. I consider picking up my training gear then leave it on the bed and have some crisps. 

Cutting in for Benners as of today so will be after one of those sexy tops with the landmarks on, if they're legit. 

I'll be strolling around the old town like Arjen Robben on crack