NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

That was literally part of the deal that Ashley negotiated last year, we have no idea what the new owners long term ideas are around this. They are recruiting staff into every other part of the club,. What makes you think that they wish to keep the current arrangement, beyond the fact they don’t wish to pay to exit the existing contract? Which no doubt would be prohibitive given it was negotiated by the business genius that was our former owner (Not to mention the fact it is increasingly looking likely he has a stake in Castore himself).

They will want to set it up eventually.

I feel that at the moment, with an entire rebuild going on, they could probably do without the hassle of setting up an entire retail business from scratch too. Seems to me they're happy for Castore to handle that til they get the more important arms of the club set up first. 

6 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I doubt it matters whether they're happy. It's highly likely Ashley gave Castore a sweetheart deal that's a nightmare to break and will last a long time. 

he is a vindictive cunt.

13 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Yep. Gave Fun 88 five years in 2020 for peanuts when he "really wanted sell us" we've been lucky enough to chop that down to 3, but Castore probably have the deal till 2026 I reckon. 

Only hope is Castore go tits up before then.

On 03/07/2022 at 13:27, Nucasol said:

Stories of Castore:

That's totally unacceptable!😱

Looks worse than something you could buy at the market in Thailand 15 years ago.

I hope everyone who gets a shirt looking like that complains and demands their money back or a new shirt that looks like a shirt should do.

If that's the quality Castore is ok with, they're gonna be gone when the season ends.

If the fans makes a lot of noice in social media about the bad quality, Mehrdad will surely snap it up and maybe put some pressure on Castore.😄

Edit: What's Castores slogan again? "Better never stops" or "A new better" or something like that.

Better than what???🤔

This doesn't match the new owners ambition at all.

Edited by Toon No9

57 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

That's totally unacceptable!😱

Looks worse than something you could buy at the market in Thailand 15 years ago.

I hope everyone who gets a shirt looking like that complains and demands their money back or a new shirt that looks like a shirt should do.

If that's the quality Castore is ok with, they're gonna be gone when the season ends.

If the fans makes a lot of noice in social media about the bad quality, Mehrdad will surely snap it up and maybe put some pressure on Castore.😄

Edit: What's Castores slogan again? "Better never stops" or "A new better" or something like that.

Better than what???🤔

This doesn't match the new owners ambition at all.

Emailed them five days ago to cancel my preorder and only got a reply today. Get the impression their back office is cut to the bone and can’t cope with a lot of clubs’ fans moaning at them.

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Is the training gear available for sale yet? Had a look on the store but couldn't see it, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

No

1 hour ago, Weznufc said:

I pre-ordered the home shirt on the 8th June, still waiting on a despatch email, castore are a joke.   :lol:

Shocking, but probably just as well based on the quality shown here. Might have trained the 10 year olds to use the overlockes by the time they get to yours. 

1 hour ago, black_n_white said:

Ordered a shirt last week, slightly nervous It won’t fit, probably take an eternity to arrive mind.

Probably depends on what size you ordered and what way the wind was blowing that day in castores factory as to what size you'll get.

6 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Genuinely curious as to why you’d want them added?

because some people want their kit to be exactly what the players wear on pitch. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea but how is that not obvious?

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

because some people want their kit to be exactly what the players wear on pitch. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea but how is that not obvious?

Doesn’t strike me as obvious to be honest. Do you go to games in the club shorts and socks as well?

17 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Doesn’t strike me as obvious to be honest. Do you go to games in the club shorts and socks as well?

That's not even remotely close to the point :lol: Of course people want their shirt to look like the real thing, or they'd not buy the real thing. If I wanted a shirt that looked like a Turkish knock-off, I'd buy a Turkish knock-off. I'd not pay (the insane) full price to look like I'm wearing a snide shirt.

Edited by Kaizero

Guest reefatoon
17 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Well of course it's obvious. He doesn't want it because he is an avid shopper on Noon.