NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

You can check with the store if u could get them sans sponsor logos I suppose. I got the 2017/18 home and black kits early, before my local store had ironed on the patches. Love the black kit with just the crest.

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Don't know if anybody knows this but if you put in code JOINNUFC20 in at the checkout on the club online store you get 20% off

Thank you for that. Just got that Newcastle castore hoodie with the 20% off. Free shipping too 

10 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, that's absolutely lush that. 

It is ace like.

Joma do really good shirts in general I find. I've got a Whitley one which is obviously just an off the shelf template job done by the club but the quality is good.

Edited by ponsaelius

Can’t bring myself to get any new top until Fun88 is gone. Just ruins the whole thing for me.

The score draw replicas are decent and like 20 quid less than the new ones. Got one of the Blue McEwans ones off DHgate a while back and it’s perfect too. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Can’t bring myself to get any new top until Fun88 is gone. Just ruins the whole thing for me.

The score draw replicas are decent and like 20 quid less than the new ones. Got one of the Blue McEwans ones off DHgate a while back and it’s perfect too. 

I’ll get my boys a new strip, but like yourself, until that sponsor fucks off I won’t be buying one from the club, in fact I’m loathe to buy any kit with a sponsor on, although I have bought a few snides with the Blue Star on, but they are iconic.

Guest HTT II

DHGate has been the best for snide tops I found, my Andy Cole blue and green away kits from ‘94 are superb, I’ve had them over 2 years and they hold up like they did the day I bought them. And I’ve worn them a lot for footy and abroad.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Can’t get away with the Score Draw ones. The 95-97 home shirt for example looks like a shite fake without the Adidas stripes & logo. 

If you want the branding then Chinese Amazon is the only way to go. 

Genuine retro market is almost as bad a trainers. Went to that pop up shop in Eldon Garden a few months back.

Genuine astonishment at the prices they wanted for some washed out strips that aren’t even that rare. £150 for a Barca 2006, £70 for a nufc 2011 away top. 

I nearly bought a Batigol Fiorentina top for £180 about 5 years ago, wish I had, would be appreciating in value quicker than a house :lol:

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

DHGate has been the best for snide tops I found, my Andy Cole blue and green away kits from ‘94 are superb, I’ve had them over 2 years and they hold up like they did the day I bought them. And I’ve worn them a lot for footy and abroad.

Yep I have that and Cole on off there, it’s absolutely perfect. 

I have a genuine green away one, cost me £50 like 7 years ago. Tempted to see what I could get for it now a it’s a little too big on me. (eBay says around £120/150 - not bad)

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Can they even be considered snide anymore since they haven't been in production for almost 30 year? 😂