NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, CheicksCalfs said:

Mine arrived from DHGate yesterday.

Ordered on 29/06/22 arrived 11/07/22

IMG_20220711_152843.jpg

Nice. Can you post the link from DH gate that you got it from? 

14 hours ago, CheicksCalfs said:

Mine arrived from DHGate yesterday.

Ordered on 29/06/22 arrived 11/07/22

IMG_20220711_152843.jpg

Looks decent I ordered that one on the 30th June and the Home on 4th July both on Dh Gate, so hoping both mine arrive soon. Wonder if mine will arrive with Fun88 or not.

35 minutes ago, GlasgowToon said:

I ordered my 3rd strip about 2 weeks ago now and still haven't heard a thing.. are you guys that ordered the same one in the same boat too?

Fuck all. Club just thanked me for my patience. Not like they provide an option to cancel or hoyed a voucher to go towards some training gear or the blue away kit. Retail side of the business needs absolutely overhauling.

4 hours ago, GlasgowToon said:

I ordered my 3rd strip about 2 weeks ago now and still haven't heard a thing.. are you guys that ordered the same one in the same boat too?

I ordered the home 2 weeks ago on Saturday,  didn't here a thing back, so emailed the online shop on Tuesday , then got a generic email back about 

'experiencing a high volume of emails at the moment.  Please allow up to 72 hours for a response.  We would like to thank you for your patience.'

However the next day got an email that my order has been sent out to courier, 

Now they have it so should have it in a few days hopefully.... could be completely coincidental.... but maybe email for the craic lol