NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 12/07/2022 at 21:13, CheicksCalfs said:

Mine arrived from DHGate yesterday.

Ordered on 29/06/22 arrived 11/07/22

IMG_20220711_152843.jpg

Looks like his came without a sponsor.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet. 

Good luck. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and it’s only just been despatched. Think there may be some logistical issues in China so I wouldn’t expect to get it as quick as CheiksCalf. 

1 hour ago, LV said:

Good luck. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and it’s only just been despatched. Think there may be some logistical issues in China so I wouldn’t expect to get it as quick as CheiksCalf. 

Aye I seen the delivery was a month or so out. For 13-16 quid it's not a big issue at all like. Providing its a good copy.

25 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

The Newcastle Women are having to play in training gear , as Castore haven’t got their kits ready yet !

First two pre season games so far have been played in old training kit 

shambles 

Castore really are pathetic. perfect for us under Ashley.

Surely there has to be grounds for breaking the current contract (I know not this year) based on production standards. When one of the official club teams are having to actually play in training gear for games, that is pretty unbelievable. I ordered the away shirt the day it came out and nothing, not even an email to apologise for any delay. 

Edited by et tu brute

Anyone got an email address of the store or a phone number? The @concierge email address doesn't respond to messages & that Nicola from Castore email address is now switched off.

23 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Surely there has to be grounds for breaking the current contract (I know not this year) based on production standards. When one of the official club teams are having to actually play in training gear for games, is pretty unbelievable. I ordered the away shirt the day it came out and nothing, not even an email to apologise for any delay. 

I also ordered on the day of release. No communication from the club since, in spite of repeated emails which were ignored. 

57 minutes ago, wfmk2 said:

I also ordered on the day of release. No communication from the club since, in spite of repeated emails which were ignored. 

Drop Castore a DM on twitter and I’m sure they’ll pick it up for you. Generally if you’ve got an issue and DM a company they’ll have someone there to try and fix it. 

1 hour ago, wfmk2 said:

Anyone got an email address of the store or a phone number? The @concierge email address doesn't respond to messages & that Nicola from Castore email address is now switched off.

There’s a form via the club website you can use. I’ve gone through that. Hopefully if enough go through it’ll become an issue the club raises with CrapStory. Notice the local press pack have done fuck all reporting on it.