NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

anyone know when club will start working on improving club shop, merchandise, expanding products, quality, diversifiying , etc.

IMO current range of products is shockingly limited

back in the old days ( mid 90s, early 2000s ) variety of products was huge

Today, I cannot even order a cap :(

163234_B.jpg

163296_B.jpg

164230_B.jpg

164232_B.jpg

164233_B.jpg

164239_B.jpg

164702_B.jpg

164707_B.jpg

164709_B.jpg

164712_B.jpg

164722_B.jpg

164723_B.jpg

164724_B.jpg

164735_B.jpg

IMG_20151003_161911.jpg

DHGate home top arrived and have to say it’s pretty much bang on. Can’t find a fault, fits well (a neat medium) and am happy enough to have the patch badge rather than embroidery. Not sure what one to order next, the away ones look like a very strange, shiny material from any review pics I’ve found while the third I’ve already got a poor copy so keen to get a better one would love it with the map etc. 

10 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Came today. Stitched badge. 

20220901_155642.thumb.jpg.a2fbfb6fc6382a9a787556890384b0c9.jpg

Sleeve stripes actually line up. Mad how they can be better quality than the 'legit' Castore ones. They're all made in the same factory anyway man. There is no 'fake' strips, just ones sold through different avenues. 

Anyway mine has landed in Sydney after 3 weeks so I should have it soon. 

I've probably asked this before, but on the Castore 'snides' from DHGate, is the sizing pretty close to UK sizing, or still runs small?

Problem is, they only used to do sizes up to 2XL, which in the Adidas snides, were always smaller (closer to UK L). But now, sellers are offering up to 4XL.

Now I don't need a 4XL, but just wondered if the Castore snides still needed sized up?

Edited by TK-421

35 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

I've probably asked this before, but on the Castore 'snides' from DHGate, is the sizing pretty close to UK sizing, or still runs small?

Problem is, they only used to do sizes up to 2XL, which in the Adidas snides, were always smaller (closer to UK L). But now, sellers are offering up to 4XL.

Now I don't need a 4XL, but just wondered if the Castore snides still needed sized up?

Not much of a help but I always go for a size up because if it's a bit big I can live with it but if it's too small then jobs fucked.

6 hours ago, TK-421 said:

The strips I've got off DHGATE, including the nufc ones, I've always went a size up. 

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Scored a blinder from DHgate. 2xl fits like a normal XL. 

Look at the stitching on that badge. Way better than some of the 'legit' shirts I've seen. 

20220905_161442 (1).jpeg

20220905_161442.jpeg

Studio_Project.jpeg

What seller if you don’t mind me asking? Looking at getting one myself 

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

You DHgaters will be the reason we don't sign a world class midfielder in the January window. 

I'm going to do a Venn diagram of people who have posted they don't want a new ground, don't want the ground renamed, call half the team "Championship plodders", suggest player a/b or c in Jan who also buy snide tops. 

Edited by Groundhog63

21 minutes ago, Big River said:

never bought anything from Castore, yet I've somehow ended up on their Rangers mailing list. another fuck up from these complete jokers.

Didn't that also happen yonks ago when Ashley took on their website? I seem to remember getting emails from them. Reckon they've imported the old mailing lists from back then? 

On 05/09/2022 at 22:48, McCormick said:

You DHgaters will be the reason we don't sign a world class midfielder in the January window. 

Richest club owners on the planet but me buying a top off DHgate will stop the transfers, righto champ.