NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

At the beginning of the season Noon used to sell our shirts on their website here in the UAE. Not anymore. How long is their current sleeve deal for?

I still think it'll be Emaar. You often see their signage side by side in the Emaar constructed areas, such as the Marina. 

view-round-building-dubai-marina-mall-dubai-uae-january-view-round-building-dubai-marina-mall-154715960.thumb.jpg.bb68d23f10dbdce0270f1a6ad554a667.jpg

noon_emaar_kloudkafe-789x1024.jpg

Edited by wfmk2
added image

2 hours ago, Big River said:

image.thumb.png.c2532bc6ebd82a9a6934e43d6dcd02a7.png

Castore or not, that will be our best kit since the 95-97 grandad collar shirt, or some might say, even better than that. Can even already wank to Trippier in it leading the team out. Probably would look better with black socks. Hopefully, the white socks will have some sort of black on it and not be plain boring Japanese school girl white socks.

Edited by nufcjb

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Is there actually speculation I've missed on Noon taking over the front of shirt sponsor? Or is this just for mock-up purposes? Because you're all getting my hopes up for a sexy kit next season. 

Wanted to know same. 

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Is there actually speculation I've missed on Noon taking over the front of shirt sponsor? Or is this just for mock-up purposes? Because you're all getting my hopes up for a sexy kit next season. 

I think it's just a case of putting 2+2 together really - rumours that our next main sponsor will be Middle-Eastern but not Saudi, another rumour about a different sleeve sponsor. I think it's more likely that Noon will stay on the sleeve and we'll have something else on the front.

50 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Imagine how much nicer that kit would be without a sponsor at all.

No need to imagine if you get it from DHGate and it just falls off after one wash anyway. It'd be ideal if it's a shitty square like that Noon one, peel that bastard straight off.

Quick show of hands, what's the best home kit we've had post-adidas?

Personally I think 17-18. The first Fun88 one that I associate with Mikel Merino. Awful sponsor, but an absolutely lush (if a bit too tight) kit imo. The quintessential Newcastle kit imo, perfect amount of black and white and the return of the red numbers.

image.thumb.png.2e329eb630668995bdde0eaff31c96f3.png

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Personally I think 17-18. The first Fun88 one that I associate with Mikel Merino. Awful sponsor, but an absolutely lush (if a bit too tight) kit imo. The quintessential Newcastle kit imo, perfect amount of black and white and the return of the red numbers.

Can't really argue with that, would say this years kit would be up their as well, if I was to name a top three, it would probably be, in no real order:

2017/18

image.png.d39ab465949e60897767100e78ab676c.png

2022/23

TM1214_BLACKWHITE_011_1_970x.jpg?v=16577

2011/12

edb20404-24fc-43ce-a5bd-65f4d36882ce.jpg

And an honorable mention to:

nintchdbpict000317484702.jpg

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Agree tbh, both 95-96 kits, 96-97 away, 98-99 away, 99-00 home are all amazing and then after that they were all pretty crap imo. 

Yes, 99-00 I think is the one I mean with the blue trim?

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I also really liked this one from the following season. Always think of it in my head as the 'Rondon kit'. Was a good year, had the throwback hoops for the away shirt as well. 

Capture.JPG