NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

43 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

In CL under Robson and UEFA cup the following season I think they stuck a black square on top of the stripes for the numbers to be printed on.

That's always been my preference anyway.

Andy-Cole-8.jpg

Reminds me a bit of this classic:

f3cf0ccfa447c8de87985e060c05c244.jpg

19 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They'd sell boatloads if they'd had them released in the morning selling them during the day before the gig.

Main problem with that... Castore.

They struggle to provide numbers throughout the season, so expectign them to provide enough for a shirt launch with the usual football supporters + 30-odd thousand concerts go-ers... Nee chance!

I think it may have been, had Sam Fender not hijacked it for a gig :knuppel2::mike:.

Can you imagine the carnage if there were queues of people/kids n that for new shirts, along with the added thoosands for the concert, many also potentially trying to buy new shirts?

Thought at best we might get a launch announcement, but definitely not released/on sale today or this weekend.

Just now, Nexumaster said:

Feels like a pretty boring design (not too disimilar from last season) but given some of the cack we've had in recent years I guess I'd take it!

The only way to truly mess up black and white stripes is to do something that isn't "boring." This is close to perfect IMO.

Just now, Nexumaster said:

Feels like a pretty boring design (not too disimilar from last season) but given some of the cack we've had in recent years I guess I'd take it!

The kit is black and white stripes. It’s simple and effective. Rather that than random 3rd colours. So glad we don’t have a big blue Fun88 plastered on the front now 

2 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

1 minute ago, Joseph said:

Their logo is rank. Like something from 2003.

image.thumb.png.6113dd9186001478a98c6491a3beffa4.png