NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

No, they’re the old ones. They’ve just got the shirt to buy fur some reason . 

Ahh I see

edit: you sure? It says 23/24 home socks and £18 is a lot for last seasons socks like. Also last seasons socks had a blue hoop round the top

Edited by gdm

28 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wonder if it’s worth trying the Metrocentre shop or something a bit cheeky like that. 

There isn't a shop at the metro anymore is there, used to be 2 but both closed under Ashley

It would be cool to have a goalie top that wasn't boring and monochrome. I'm sure there's a commercial reason for not putting any effort into them but I find it a bit odd that you get hardly anything distinctive these days. In the 90s/early 2000s you'd pine for the goalie ones as much as anything. 

Think there's very few from this century which are in any way memorable. Having flicked through, of course I recognise them all, but there's only this one which especially stands out imo. 

37282224_xxl.thumb.jpg.417f1f61fc3e4a986db2be09f6403736.jpg

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

It would be cool to have a goalie top that wasn't boring and monochrome. I'm sure there's a commercial reason for not putting any effort into them but I find it a bit odd that you get hardly anything distinctive these days. In the 90s/early 2000s you'd pine for the goalie ones as much as anything. 

Think there's very few from this century which are in any way memorable. Having flicked through, of course I recognise them all, but there's only this one which especially stands out imo. 

37282224_xxl.thumb.jpg.417f1f61fc3e4a986db2be09f6403736.jpg

Can't beat the 90's keeper tops, had both of these as a kid

0_JS58707892.webp

0_Pavel-Srnicek-of-Newcastle-United.webp