NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I’m in two minds whether to order the number 8 Tonali. Not that in case he doesn’t sign, but more so because I’m 42 years old and don’t want to look like a big knacker with a players name on the back…! 

I'm 40 and I've gave up caring. Who gives a fuck? 

3 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

:lol: it is true that there’s not many fucks I give at this point in my life so why not. 

wey aye! go for it. although, I'm not sure he'll be 8. might be 20. maybe wait for the announcement :lol:

5 hours ago, Lhfm said:

No my exes don't live in Texas. Thanks to all that responded to my question. I keep checking......

The only place I’ve seen with the new kit + personalization in the US is Sports Direct, and they only have last years premier league number styles. Plus, well, it’s sports direct. 

5 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Aye I know. I was thinking that, but I reckon he’ll get his number ……I really hope he gets his number…fuck it :lol:

That’s £14.94 for UCL badge + name and hopefully his number on it…! 

IMO gan radge. Also while you’re at it pick up a Mbappe #21 shirt. 

this is from the proud owner of a Fabio Zamblera third kit

8 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Aye I know. I was thinking that, but I reckon he’ll get his number ……I really hope he gets his number…fuck it :lol:

That’s £14.94 for UCL badge + name and hopefully his number on it…! 

if he fails his medical and the deal falls through this is all on you buddy. It’s all on you. 

9 hours ago, Lhfm said:

No my exes don't live in Texas. Thanks to all that responded to my question. I keep checking......

Ah well, guess you can always hang your hat in Tennessee.

Edited by NE27

3 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

The only place I’ve seen with the new kit + personalization in the US is Sports Direct, and they only have last years premier league number styles. Plus, well, it’s sports direct. 

Sports Direct is in the US?

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

if he fails his medical and the deal falls through this is all on you buddy. It’s all on you. 

Deservedly I’ll go full-kit wanker and send myself off to Milan with it on if it doesn’t go through…

39 minutes ago, Decky said:

My DH Gate order came today. Can't fault it like. Got the CL patches on it too. Can't believe I got this bought and delivered from China for a tenner like. :lol: 

Mad to think that part of that tenner is profit as well

14 minutes ago, Decky said:

soccerjersey111

How do you get them for a tenner like? When I do it it's normally about £15-£18 with delivery. Also how do you search for a specific seller on there I can't figure it out. [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

How do you get them for a tenner like? When I do it it's normally about £15-£18 with delivery. Also how do you search for a specific seller on there I can't figure it out. [emoji38]

Normally you search for the seller in the regular search field. Don't know if there's anything up with that today though, can't seem to find that particular seller either. :doh:

6 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

Normally you search for the seller in the regular search field. Don't know if there's anything up with that today though, can't seem to find that particular seller either. :doh:

Aye that's what I thought I couldn't find him neither!

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

It was my first purchase so I got some offer that took it down to a tenner. But I got a mate a Liverpool one after that for a tenner again without it. 

When selecting what does the shirts with the star in a round circle and white rectangle box mean? Or you can order without either. Is that sponserless shirts? 

Edited by Scotty66