NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

@SEMTEX @TK-421

I received mine from Jing110629 today. They shipped the player version rather than the fan version which I ordered and the badge has some odd silver, reflective material behind it which is different to the official player version which appears to be white. 

Doesn’t bother me to much as I’ll only wear it for 5 a side a couple times a month but it’s not comparable to the official one yet. Fans version might be though. 

Edited by Ryan

44 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@SEMTEX @TK-421

I received mine from Jing110629 today. They shipped the player version rather than the fan version which I ordered and the badge has some odd silver, reflective material behind it which is different to the official player version which appears to be white. 

Doesn’t bother me to much as I’ll only wear it for 5 a side a couple times a month but it’s not comparable to the official one yet. Fans version might be though. 

Aye, thats the same as the badge on the one I have already, but cannot remember if at the time, i ordered a Fan or Pro version, or if there was even a choice.

image.png.1ffc28a1acf1ca4f62f6f19416455ff9.png

Fingers crossed for the one's I ordered last night which were definitely 'Fans' versions, and they'll be the right ones with the embroidered badges.

As I said last night, these things are always a lottery.

Edited by TK-421

Guest reefatoon

We can’t afford to sign anymore players now, due to you bunch of dirty scabs and your rip off tops. RIP transfer window.

Ordered from DH Gate on the 28th June.  Arrived today and seems decent enough.

Thought the badge looked dodgy at first but it appears to be pretty close to the badge on the player issue shirt.IMG_49722.thumb.jpg.4c0895c9c852403027c656724c301203.jpg

Edited by Scottish Mag

2 minutes ago, Scottish Mag said:

Thought the badge looked was dodgy at first but it appears to be pretty close to the badge on the player issue shirt.IMG_49722.thumb.jpg.4c0895c9c852403027c656724c301203.jpg

Looks decent enough. 

29 minutes ago, Scottish Mag said:

Thought the badge looked dodgy at first but it appears to be pretty close to the badge on the player issue shirt.IMG_49722.thumb.jpg.4c0895c9c852403027c656724c301203.jpg

Aye, looks a gooden to me buddy. I’ll be happy if mine looks like that. I ordered mine on the 27th, so hoping it should be with me this week. 

Mine has survived its first wash! Buzzing!

My second order from tomato2022 hasn't even been shipped yet and it's been 12 days. Pretty shit when his store promises 17 day delivery. He claims he's waiting to get his hands on the best quality kids away kit.

4 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Mine has survived its first wash! Buzzing!

My second order from tomato2022 hasn't even been shipped yet and it's been 12 days. Pretty shit when his store promises 17 day delivery. He claims he's waiting to get his hands on the best quality kids away kit.

reminds me of dave chappelle and his own sweatroom where he's got them making his trainers for him

Saw the highlights of the match against Gateshead, and I still don't understand how the PL can allow green strips. Nowt against the colour, I think the shirt looks fine, but must be a pain to pick out team mates on a grass pitch which is more or less the same colour.

Just now, TRon said:

Saw the highlights of the match against Gateshead, and I still don't understand how the PL can allow green strips. Nowt against the colour, I think the shirt looks fine, but must be a pain to pick out team mates on a grass pitch which is more or less the same colour.

Unless the referees are birds I don't think there'll be a problem like.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

There’s a reason Plymouth Argyle have never played in the top flight. 

14 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Unless the referees are birds I don't think there'll be a problem like.

I'm thinking peripheral vision. A player isn't going to be as visible on a green pitch from the corner of your eye as if he was wearing a contrasting colour. Every split second counts I would have thought.