NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Further evidence that the Jabba The Hutt in shite jeans is balls deep in Castore though, regardless of what the articles said a while back

Has to be true. Popped in to the one near Asda at the Metrocentre ( the twat isn’t our problem anymore and I needed a cheap windbreaker for going away) and behind the tills they had bins full of the kits in all different sizes. He’s definitely got some shady deal going regarding kits like.

52 minutes ago, Cheshire Mag said:

My DHGate order arrived yesterday, although the tracking still shows as it’s in a processing centre in China!

Can’t fault the quality of the shirt, hard to tell the difference unless you have it next to a real one I would say. Well worth £14!

What seller did you buy from?

Is that yellow top in the dressing room in the Tonali reveal photos the new home keeper top? Haven't been on here for a while so apologies if this has been commented on already.

10 minutes ago, Elma said:

Is that yellow top in the dressing room in the Tonali reveal photos the new home keeper top? Haven't been on here for a while so apologies if this has been commented on already.

Came in to ask the same thing.

It seems that there's been so much focus on how shit Castore are at kit launches in general that it's gone a bit under the radar that there's been fuck all about the 'keeper kit.

Just looked on the club shop and the only 'keeper-related item appears to be away shorts. :lol:

@SEMTEX My shirts came today. Bit gutted mine came with the stick on patch crest and the stick on castore. But I can live with that I suppose. I cannot fault the champions league patch it's perfect. The noon badge has some slight pitting on the top. The Brazil Joelinton shirt however is perfect. I'd swear it was a real legit version.

I get the feeling most of them are going to have that dodgy patch situation. I got my dispatch notification from my other seller today, so hopefully I’ll have both shirts in the next few weeks and can compare/contrast. 

7 hours ago, toonali said:

I suppose it's, you get what you pay for but my DH gate is showing signs of wear after a couple of wears. 

Screenshot_20230707_132824_Gallery.jpg

How many times have you worn a Newcastle kit in like a week or two? :lol: 

8 hours ago, toonali said:

I suppose it's, you get what you pay for but my DH gate is showing signs of wear after a couple of wears. 

Screenshot_20230707_132824_Gallery.jpg

what’s going on in the pic second right? 😂

Castore’s designs have been very good can’t fault them. If they had the distribution side sorted and iron out quality issues they’d be better than most.

The main thing that bothers me though is the actual quality and feel of the strip. Compared to an Adidas Ajax away top I bought last year, there’s no comparison. Not quite sure how adidas can provide a breathable quality material, but Castore can’t without buying a pro shirt. On a hot sunny day you’d sweat your tits off in the current home top.

I can buy a gym top for about 20 quid that is perfectly breathable with latest technology, so not sure how they can’t do that for 70 quid.

Edited by Whitley mag