NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

How have you got that so quickly [emoji38]

I still haven't got my home top which was ordered before the away was even announced! 

I haven't received it yet but I asked the seller to send me a photo. I laughed out loud when I saw it. 

Mines apparently been shipped now from soccerfootballkit. :lol: it’s like bloody pot luck, all though some of them seem fine. 

I think if you look at that green away shirt with shades on it’ll look exactly the same as the legit shirt :bluestar:

Getting mine from surprise sports which weirdly has now changed his name to captain pro soccer. 

It's been shipped and some of the photos posted in the reviews of the Newcastle tops look really good. Just hope I've got the size right too. 

Just ordered another home shirt snide, and made sure I went for the 'Fans' version this time, so hopefully get an embroidered badge this time, but also bought one for my son too, which will do him for wearing at/around Uni this coming year.

Went for Champions League badges too, but didn't bother with names/numbers on either.

£12 each, delivered from 'wor jing' posted further up by @SEMTEX.

EDIT: @HaydnNUFC absolutely creased at that profile pic. :spit:

Edited by TK-421

29 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just ordered another home shirt snide, and made sure I went for the 'Fans' version this time, so hopefully get an embroidered badge this time, but also bought one for my son too, which will do him for wearing at/around Uni this coming year.

Went for Champions League badges too, but didn't bother with names/numbers on either.

£12 each, delivered from 'wor jing' posted further up by @SEMTEX.

EDIT: @HaydnNUFC absolutely creased at that profile pic. :spit:

Oh god. Don't listen to me. I have no idea if it'll be any good. Hasn't even arrived yet :lol:

1 minute ago, SEMTEX said:

Oh god. Don't listen to me. I have no idea if it'll be any good. Hasn't even arrived yet :lol:

Haha no bother, I think any of those sellers could have the best reviews going and it'll still be a bit of a lottery what'll turn up.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Are we not having a club custom European font for player names and numbers? It's UEFA rules to have one, no? We had one for the Europa League in 2012-13.

We deffo are like, even if by some ridiculous circumstances we didn't have our own custom font, it wouldnt have the prem logo on the number,  like the days when we were in europe  under Sir Bobby we had the prem font but the prem lion wasn't on the numbers like it would be when there playing in the league,

I've seen so many cases now on social media etc of people purchasing jerseys in the club shop home and away , and the club shop are putting CL badges on it and personalising it with the premier league name and number like its actually ridiculous, like it was pretty obvious for months that there was a very good chance we would be in europe, castore or whoever else is in charge of this sort of thing had months to make sure this was in place, like there making people pay 70 quid for the jersey, and however more extra for the CL Badges and name and number, to mess it up, 

13 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

What day / date did you place your order ?

Mine was 30th June for the young uns (green strip) 

Still processing (pizza126)

Also ordered on the 30th.

Checked the app this morning to a message saying it's been shipped. 

Tracking is bare, but Royal Mail have it down as being shipped on the 6th July.