NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

6 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Another really boring question - has anyone found any way to fix / replace “northern rock” piping on early 00s adidas shirts? 3 of the 4 I have from the era, including the mighty gold/yellow sporting Lisbon disaster away, need nerd surgery 

16 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/soccer-jerseys-94-95-96-97-98-99-00-01-04/916415019.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.4.6kNFe4NUUGIOTW4Gk5dp&resource_id=916415019&[email protected]|v2|526_3,591_2,592_5,594_2,596_6,590_6,593_0,595_1|ed0ebcbdbd4c495ebd9d1ed3ff8fa52f|bestmatch.C.#s1-0-1;searl|2844354703:1

Could have swore there were 2 or 3 others selling them when I posted this the other day!?

The build quality is surprisingly decent, I always cold wash mine and never tumble dry them. Recommended you go a size up

Thanks raspberry 👍 also I was thinking about getting 96/97 shirt would you recommend going 2 sizes up for that 90’s baggy look? Or do you think they will all look modern tight fitting.

11 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Fantastic, thanks man. Now to work out how to replace them…. 

I know this vid is for back of shirt numbers removal but it might work for front sponsors. 

just don’t blame me if it wrecks the shirt [emoji38]

6 hours ago, Playmaker said:

Thanks raspberry 👍 also I was thinking about getting 96/97 shirt would you recommend going 2 sizes up for that 90’s baggy look? Or do you think they will all look modern tight fitting.

Honestly couldn’t say mate. I ordered the ASICS blue away one with the paint strokes on a while back with from another site (can’t remember which, but site doesn’t exist now) and that came as a baggy fit. But for dhgate and this particular shirt I’ve really no idea mate. 

42 minutes ago, alexf said:

Big 1996 era vibes with these :) which I assume was the intention. Remember the King Kev and Terry Mac ones. 

For people calling it cringe, as above, its no different to the ones produced in 1995/96 for the launch of the 'entertainers' kits.

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

For people calling it cringe, as above, its no different to the ones produced in 1995/96 for the launch of the 'entertainers' kits.

These were legit NUFC/adidas ads. The ones above are evidently just adidas-sponsored NUFC players, note the lack of NUFC crests on show or anything. Obviously a deliberate choice to use NUFC players but there's non-NUFC ones out there too, Bellingham has done one for example.

Absolutely love our players in these ads man. Fuck the normal same faces we see in the ads. We actually have NUFC players doing ads for adidas man! Proper love Joelinton, absolute fav of mine. Miley and Gordon, you wouldn't have envisioned where they'd be now at the end of that Chelsea away game last season.

4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Thanks for that, I have been thinking for years that I must have dreamt about that afro mullet advert, second only to the honey monster ones.

4 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

These were legit NUFC/adidas ads. The ones above are evidently just adidas-sponsored NUFC players, note the lack of NUFC crests on show or anything. Obviously a deliberate choice to use NUFC players but there's non-NUFC ones out there too, Bellingham has done one for example.

I would assume Castore might have something to say about it if we tried that.

On 18/01/2024 at 15:43, Theregulars said:

Keen on 97-99 long sleeve home - links from here come with your usual recommendation? That Ajax one you recommended is still going strong

On 16/01/2024 at 21:21, huss9 said:

whats the delivery date from that seller?

On 16/01/2024 at 22:18, Yorkie said:

You up for sharing a pic when it arrives?

ordered 4th Jan delivered today. 

it’s a terrible fit. Really long in the sleeves and short on the body and it hangs like a dress. Build quality is great, the fit isn’t. IMG_1232.thumb.jpeg.90304de2b56397d71c89b2b8564de187.jpegIMG_1233.thumb.jpeg.4594bc367de542136a5707d22072b90e.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

So is that a no-recommend or is your body the problem?

It’s a no-recommend. The sleeves are huge in length and the shirt itself barely reaches past my waist. If the seller is trying to pull off the baggy 90s style fit then he’s failed. It’s all out of proportion. 

Yeah but for a couple of quid no big loss. Shame really as the material and stitching is really well put together and it’s really nice to look at. Like you I was hoping this one would be on-point so I could take the plunge and buy the 97-98 away shirt. Ah well.