NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, Magpie said:

There's a group on fyessbook selling plenty of our shirts. 

IMG_2120.png

getting them off dhgate and marking them up?

or are they used ones?

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

getting them off dhgate and marking them up?

or are they used ones?

DHGate most likely however a mate who's ordered off them swears they're better quality. Arrive much quicker also.

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

DHGate most likely however a mate who's ordered off them swears they're better quality. Arrive much quicker also.

Being closed for CNY definitely suggests they're just a DHgate reseller. 

Few comments saying the sizing is fucked on some shirts too. 

Screenshot_20240125_095202_Facebook.jpg

Yeah, definitely just DHGate resellers (hence the CNY closedown), but the prices seem to be £22 a shirt, which isn't too much of a mark up on some, I suppose.

The quicker delivery suggests that they've probably just bought a load already in bulk, and those are the quick delivered items.

But yeah, unless you are desperate for a shirt quickly, probably just worth going direct to DHGate yourself. Seems you might have the same sizing issues anyway with this reseller.

i've bought the kids trainers from dh gate and they're great.

the footie boots dont last as long but then again £30 instead of £200 and they can get a couple of pairs a season

Edited by huss9

15 hours ago, Magpie said:

There's a group on fyessbook selling plenty of our shirts. 

IMG_2120.png

Yeah 100% fakes like, they were selling those adidas training jumpers that go for like £150 on more reputable sites for £25 and in multiple colours.

Buy bulk from China and make a tenner plus profit on most sales. 

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Rumours abound that we’ve said uncle Mike can’t sell the new adidas stuff in Sporty D.

Pretty sure he’s had run in’s with Adidas in recent years and they did go through a spell of pulling stuff from his stores, which coincided with Adidas opening up stores everywhere.

Someone mentioned the other day about them thinking the Premier League having a store to buy merchandise from is a good idea.

I think that they have thought of that, but obviously relegation and promotion proves to be a challenge, although I guess it wouldn’t make much difference if it was the club themselves fulfilling the orders and the Premier League getting say like 10% of any fee of what they bring through.

It would certainly be a challenge for the fat cunt to try and overcome.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Rumours abound that we’ve said uncle Mike can’t sell the new adidas stuff in Sporty D.

Would be silly if so, atleast from a business stand point. SD probably one of the largest (if not the largest) sports retailer in UK, the money we'd get from them IMO outweighs any pettiness needed to be shown toward Ashley. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Would be silly if so, atleast from a business stand point. SD probably one of the largest (if not the largest) sports retailer in UK, the money we'd get from them IMO outweighs any pettiness needed to be shown toward Ashley. 

I think most Newcastle fans in the area will buy directly either in store, or online.

If we are an elite club, then our stuff will be available in store across the country (works actually).

A lot of people will just opt for other means of buying them.

On 24/01/2024 at 14:42, PauloGeordio said:

🖤🤍

No way thats a real vintage shirt with that fit. Its either a DH Gate special or the adidas remakes are going to have a modern fit rather than the genuine 90s look.

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

I thought had a tiny share in Adidas?

1 hour ago, Harry 209 said:

No way thats a real vintage shirt with that fit. Its either a DH Gate special or the adidas remakes are going to have a modern fit rather than the genuine 90s look.

Its defo a special, sleeves are short and he wore it on a holiday in Summer.

I can remember a Rogan Taylor article in Total Football many years ago (late ‘90s) which argued that big football clubs should look to manufacture their own kit, as it would be far more profitable for them.  Newcastle was who he cited.

15 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Nobody should be shopping there anyway.