NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Does anyone know how lucrative being in charge of our own store is likely to be not a finance expert but wondered what sort of money other bigger clubs bring in from their shops not just shirts. Stupid question as well in terms the adidas stuff do we buy things off them and retain a retail % element or does most of it go back to adidas as shirt sponsor? 

46 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Does anyone know how lucrative being in charge of our own store is likely to be not a finance expert but wondered what sort of money other bigger clubs bring in from their shops not just shirts. Stupid question as well in terms the adidas stuff do we buy things off them and retain a retail % element or does most of it go back to adidas as shirt sponsor? 

Although it’s obviously hard to say without the full set of facts and sources of revenue but I recall reading that Spurs retail, merchandising, garment, and product licencing for the 2022 fiscal year was something like 30-32m. 

2 hours ago, Big River said:

what if they sell the underpants I like?

M&S cool stretch trunks mate.

Trust me, I'm an internet stranger.

While we’re at it, what is the current line on boxers that have a separate pouch for the cock and balls? They seem to have a rabid fanbase but I find that the seam for the pouch causes unnecessary chafing in the inner thigh/groin region. 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

While we’re at it, what is the current line on boxers that have a separate pouch for the cock and balls? They seem to have a rabid fanbase but I find that the seam for the pouch causes unnecessary chafing in the inner thigh/groin region. 

Thoughts?

You talking about the dick chicane?

Love it me, swift deployment and evac when at the urinal.

If not, disregard the above.

2 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

Thoughts?

Semtex, you've no doubt heard about the hubbub surrounding male fertility and underwear. The question is: are boxer briefs causing damage to your cock and balls? Researchers at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health have observed lower sperm counts on average across those who wear tighter underwear (a.k.a. boxer briefs, trunks, briefs, etc.) versus those who wear loose-fitting underwear (boxer shorts) and it all has to do with temperature. Naturally, your testicles function better at a lower temperature than the rest of your body, which is why they hang away from you. Tighter underwear tends to lift the testicles closer to the body, causing them to be warmer than normal, thereby slowing sperm production. But before you ditch your boxer duds altogether, there IS an upside: even though sperm counts were lower for boxer brief wearers, researchers noted that those sperm counts were still within the normal range for the average healthy guy and shouldn’t have an impact on fertility. That said, this matters more for those who already have a recorded low sperm count to begin with and want to have children.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

3 hours ago, NE27 said:

M&S cool stretch trunks mate.

Trust me, I'm an internet stranger.

But not all boxer duds are created equal and when you’re dealing with such sensitive matters, what you want is a pair that comes with poise, grace, softness, and zero chafing. The best boxer briefs are silky smooth to the touch and won't pill. They'll also stretch and conform to your body without losing their shape a few hours into the day.

They should fit comfortably snug like a second skin but never cut off your circulation. As for the pouch, it should support you without suffocating you. How the fly functions, with a side entry or horizontal fly for a more seamless experience, is a matter of personal preference. A solid pair of boxer briefs also shouldn’t bunch or give you a wedgie.

The fabric should be stretchy enough to curve to your body without restricting your range of motion and keep its shape all day long. To achieve those main objectives, manufacturers use a variety of different fabrics. While materials like lyocell, rayon, and micromodal fabric provide an insanely smooth feel, the supreme all-natural breathability of a pair of Supima cotton boxer briefs also makes for a great pair of undies. More often than not, boxer briefs will use a balanced blend of materials, usually with some amount of elastane for stretch and recovery.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

2 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

Thoughts?

Naaa pants to ankles at any occasion, full movability initiated.

24 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

But not all boxer duds are created equal and when you’re dealing with such sensitive matters, what you want is a pair that comes with poise, grace, softness, and zero chafing. The best boxer briefs are silky smooth to the touch and won't pill. They'll also stretch and conform to your body without losing their shape a few hours into the day.

They should fit comfortably snug like a second skin but never cut off your circulation. As for the pouch, it should support you without suffocating you. How the fly functions, with a side entry or horizontal fly for a more seamless experience, is a matter of personal preference. A solid pair of boxer briefs also shouldn’t bunch or give you a wedgie.

The fabric should be stretchy enough to curve to your body without restricting your range of motion and keep its shape all day long. To achieve those main objectives, manufacturers use a variety of different fabrics. While materials like lyocell, rayon, and micromodal fabric provide an insanely smooth feel, the supreme all-natural breathability of a pair of Supima cotton boxer briefs also makes for a great pair of undies. More often than not, boxer briefs will use a balanced blend of materials, usually with some amount of elastane for stretch and recovery.

M&S cotton stretch, the ultimate kegs for the modern man*

*Fat lazy with a tiny cock and a body shape your finest clanky couldn't replicate.

unfortunately I got my kelvin clines on DHgate, and no one told me to order 4 sizes bigger than normal.

Now my bollocks are in my stomach and I’m not sure I’ve still got circulation in my love length. 

49 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

unfortunately I got my kelvin clines on DHgate, and no one told me to order 4 sizes bigger than normal.

Now my bollocks are in my stomach and I’m not sure I’ve still got circulation in my love length. 

Username makes sense.

Castore desperately trying to shift their leftover stock with adidas closing in. Extra 20% off today (HOME20). Think it effectively takes it down to £40, away shirt is £35 and blue third shirt is £25.

58 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Castore desperately trying to shift their leftover stock with adidas closing in. Extra 20% off today (HOME20). Think it effectively takes it down to £40, away shirt is £35 and blue third shirt is £25.

They have that offer every 3/4 months don't they? Downside is you won't get it til next season 😂

23 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Or at all. The last thing I tried to order was the matchday jacket for my son and it got canceled a month later.

Wish they'd cancelled mine, currently waiting for my credit card chargeback to process, they're absolutely hopeless