NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I really like the retro badges but it doesn't work with the white and green shirt at all. Doesn't really have any reason to be there, looks odd.

I'll never like a white and green shirt though, so maybe I'm biased. 

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I really like the retro badges but it doesn't work with the white and green shirt at all. Doesn't really have any reason to be there, looks odd.

Ditto, but that's because I hate a plain white shirt. Leeds, spurs, England: dull, boring and unimaginative.

16 minutes ago, OCK said:

What if people think we just played in black and white cos the old photos were printed black and white :tiote:

We did originally play in red and white like. :lol:

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

image.thumb.png.a145cdf8db3d4244bbff1eb8a0c5204c.png

it’s a reference to this and absolutely elite.

14 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Good looking out. Just grabbed one for $37 all-in. Love that there is no sponsor. (Hopefully it actually shows up that way :lol: )

Aye same. Already got this year's kit but it looks fucking amazing without a sponsor, for £26 that's a bargain. Be annoying to return if it shows up with Sela plastered across it but worth a go :lol:

Home jersey is basically adidas version of 19/20 Puma. Third kit is our best for 23/24 and could be for 24/25 too. I like the home jersey better but I have a number of very similar ones. 

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Wow that is a beaut

Still available in most sizes on the club shop for £21 + shipping. I couldn't turn it down :lol:

I know it'll never happen for obvious reasons but I'd happily pay a premium to get it without any sponsors each year 

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

FFS they’re all available without the sponsor! Literally bought the home and third for 20 quid each feeling right smarmy.

If I’d not long taking the dip on the home I’d have been all over it, Sela is quite high and can catch your nipples at times.

Are the normal and pro shirts different fits or just different materials?

Castore site says same sizing, just different materials it seems. 

Edited by Adam

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Are the normal and pro shirts different fits or just different materials?

Castore site says same sizing, just different materials it seems. 

This and wondering if it’s true to size / clingy. Will be getting home and away once I know 

Might be worth pointing out the pro shirts have the noon sponsor on. Went for the regular version which arrived yesterday. Looks great! 

9 minutes ago, Vedder said:

Might be worth pointing out the pro shirts have the noon sponsor on. Went for the regular version which arrived yesterday. Looks great! 

Good spot on this, I was thinking pro as the material would be better for playing sports in. But with the sponsor no as nice to wear to the match etc. 

EXTRA11

Use that at checkout and get another 11% off.

Makes the plain home shirt £18.69 and pro home £22.25

Every little helps.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

EXTRA11

Use that at checkout and get another 11% off.

Makes the plain home shirt £18.69 and pro home £22.25

Every little helps.

Thanks for this! saved me another fiver. Ended up with home shirt, away shirt and pink goalkeeper shorts