NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Every single kit puma has done for us has been shite. Law of averages says you're gonna get it right at some point, but no.

Disagree, 2017-18 home kit and last season's away kit were nice. Almost everything else has been shite from them though, sooner they're binned off the better.

Every single kit puma has done for us has been shite. Law of averages says you're gonna get it right at some point, but no.

Nah, there's been some crackers imo.

2011/12 home was decent as was 17/18 and generally the away kits have been more hit than miss imo.

What is shocking is how often they re-use templates and/or just stick badges on generic tops.

My hot take on this follows thusly: there has been one great kit, several good kits, several poor kits, and one absolutely stinking kit. Identify correctly, you could win yourself a Yorie Zoomdate.

My hot take on this follows thusly: there has been one great kit, several good kits, several poor kits, and one absolutely stinking kit. Identify correctly, you could win yourself a Yorie Zoomdate.

Oh go on then :lol:

The great kit is last season's away kit, the stinking one is 15/16 home with the blue arseflap and white back?

Chevron being the stinking one no doubt. Or could be the spikes one.

13/14 with the obnoxious Wonga-blue pinstripe is my stinker. 15/16 was obviously horrendous too for similar reasons. Spikes one was stupid but I quite liked the collar.

17/18 home was a beaut.

13/14 with the obnoxious Wonga-blue pinstripe is my stinker. 15/16 was obviously horrendous too for similar reasons. Spikes one was stupid but I quite liked the collar.

17/18 home was a beaut.

That kit would've been canny without those horrendous spikes. Shame that I now associate that kit with home humiliations against the mackems and Liverpool.

17/18 home was a beaut.

I really liked the one we won the championship in aswell bar the wonga sponsor