NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Oh no.

Too much black just reminds me of the season Carver took over. Release me.

Wasn't the season Carver took iver, the home kit had a completely white back? With a blue design at the bottom?

95-97

also a lot of love for the previous one 93-95

nowt to do with any on-pitch goings on, they were just well designed and looked the business

I'd love a new epic strip that would symbolise a new era, I'd actually buy a shirt for the 1st time since.....2011 (aug-dec, had a soft spot for this'un)

Saudis should buy the Newcastle Brown Ale brand, move production back to Newcastle and pay them to sponsor Newcastle like Barca did with Unicef. Then bring back the 95-97 kit design.

The Bukta “Brazil” away kit of the 70’s my personal fave. Loved the Keegan playing era silver away as well. Expect a green based away strip after the takeover.

Saudis should buy the Newcastle Brown Ale brand, move production back to Newcastle and pay them to sponsor Newcastle like Barca did with Unicef. Then bring back the 95-97 kit design.

You don't see any problems with this plan?

Looks bulletproof to me.

Guest neesy111

:lol: :lol: :lol: