NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest neesy111
44 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

They're speed holes. They make the players go faster. 

Yeap, for aero.  Technology is used in cycling.

Castore are absolutely rinsing it so far there is a home, away & third kit. 2 types of training kit (5 different items per colour) an anthem jacket, ‘travel range’ (4 different types of top/hoodie/jacket) and now a fuckin ‘match day’ range and all way over priced. 

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The away one looks worse in real life than on photos, I thought it was class in the pictures. 

Saw a few people say this. In what way did it look worse?

There's something seriously wrong with you if you're paying one hundred and sixty-five fucking quid for a hoodie with 'Newcastle' on it, let alone that it's made by a brand hardly anyone has heard of.

Piss takers.

Edited by toon25

Mike Ashley's Newcastle United. Theres no doubt the greedy fat cunt will be skimming off the top of everything Castore sells which means for them to operate as a business they need to sell everything at a price which is allows them to make what they want to make. I firmly believe this is the reason Wolves gear is cheaper because  they aren't owned by a slimy money sucking leech. 

16 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Just had a look on their site and there seem to be a fair number that are in that £165 range that are the more high performance clothing.

Just looking at their site I had no idea they even positioned themselves as a premium sports brand. Got some pretty pricey gear on there.

If you don’t want to spend the money. Don’t buy it. 

when they see they sold a sum total of 50 of them then they won’t make it again.

if they sell like wildfire then it’ll be justified. Even if you don’t agree.