NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Wullie said:

The lines are different on each shirt.

Noticed that too. Hendrick's top has flatlined.

65 quid is steep but would fully recommend. Mines dried off nicely after it’s beach outing this morning.

Nice cup of tea whilst it was hanging on the clothes horse, now back on and over to the gym for Pilates class.

Expecting plenty of attention from the ladies, might roll down the socks though for this outing.

Edited by Whitley mag

Just now, Whitley mag said:

65 quid is steep but would fully recommend. Mines dried off nicely after it’s beach outing this morning.

Nice cup of tea whilst it was hanging on the clothes horse, now back on and over to the gym for Pilates class.

Expecting plenty of attention from

the ladies, might roll down the socks though for this outing.

Is this supposed to be some sort of comedy? 

Just saw a full grown man wearing the whole new away kit on the No1 bus in town, socks and shorts the lot. They looked especially tight around the arse like.

Had Castore bags too so I’m guessing he’s gone to buy it and though fuck it, I’m wearing it out of the store. Properly stolen the show this lad.

newcastle-united-21-22-away-kit-7.jpg

newcastle-united-21-22-away-kit-8.jpg

newcastle-united-21-22-away-kit-9.jpg

newcastle-united-21-22-away-kit-2.jpg

Weird that Castore like to mess about with the back of shirts.

Gold shorts and socks are the alternate colours for when clash happens with the home tea.

Edited by nufcjb

Really think people go overboard with having a go at people for buying the new shirt like on here. I’ll not buy it because it’s expensive as fuck, I don’t like wearing them unless I’m going to a match or playing football, and also because FUCK ASHLEY.

If others buy it though, so be it. It’s their choice. For some people they possibly don’t have a lot of money and they save up all year to buy the shirt and it’s possibly their only luxury in life. For others it’s a way of having something in common with their kids/family (same with attending/watching games).

On here is getting to be a bit, ‘think and do what we do or get out’ in terms of attitude. It’s a bit like being stuck with a ultra vegan person all night at the dinner table.

Edited by Stifler

Guest HTT II
32 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Really think people go overboard with having a go at people for buying the new shirt like on here. I’ll not buy it because it’s expensive as fuck, I don’t like wearing them unless I’m going to a match or playing football, and also because FUCK ASHLEY.

If others buy it though, so be it. It’s their choice. For some people they possibly don’t have a lot of money and they save up all year to buy the shirt and it’s possibly their only luxury in life. For others it’s a way of having something in common with their kids/family (same with attending/watching games).

On here is getting to be a bit, ‘think and do what we do or get out’ in terms of attitude. It’s a bit like being stuck with a ultra vegan person all night at the dinner table.

The wife got the boys their kits using left over Xmas and birthday money, they both wanted one even my 9 year old who doesn’t like footy. The quality is actually decent and they look good without the sponsor, just a shame they had no socks in stock…

47 minutes ago, Stifler said:

For some people they possibly don’t have a lot of money and they save up all year to buy the shirt and it’s possibly their only luxury in life.

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol: