NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

We wouldn’t be getting 40m from adidas if we were only doing a new kit every two seasons. And also like, as grown men, you really don’t have to buy a lot every season anyway do you? :lol: 

The main reason why I agree with Brentford decision is that for people who have kids it’s a really expensive thing to buy each year. Anything that could help families Especially in an economically hard hit region like the north east(and other places around the uk) i would support. I just don’t see the justification for why we need three kits every season, especially in the past when we haven’t been in Europe where third kit wouldn’t have be necessary anyway. 

If all the other clubs agreed to go back to the Home kit for two seasons rule then everyone’s sponsorship money would decrease which wouldn’t really affect us with FFP. 

Also my last nufc shirt was in 2013 and I don’t plan on buying any more, I am way past the age of wearing them. [emoji38]

Just now, enthusiast said:

have you ever considered... telling your kids to fuck off?

I prefer telling others kids to fuck off, sure they will repay the favour.

If they can hold out for another 48 hours they will be able to do a proper reveal without there having been a full leak. Absolutely unprecedented. EVERYTHING leaks nowadays. 

2 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

If they can hold out for another 48 hours they will be able to do a proper reveal without there having been a full leak. Absolutely unprecedented. EVERYTHING leaks nowadays. 

Yeah it's actually ridiculous how they've managed it. 

6 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If they had vision they could make an absolute killing on non-kit items. 

I wonder how much Man U have made on their Stone Roses collaboration with Adidas? 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Fender and Harry Palmer duet apparently on top of new club shop roof just before opening, might not be for kids though with Palmers edgy lyrics.

I heard Palmers gone woke now anyway. Can't be slapping lasses with christmas trees anymore.

Edited by TK-421

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

I heard Palmers gone woke now anyway. Can't be slapping lasses with christmas trees anymore.

No beans by the toaster either as they’re an electrical fire hazard.  Health and safety gone mad

So are they going to release images of it today or not?

Other Adidas kits seem to only show an official image upon release, seems a bit wrong in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

So are they going to release images of it today or not?

Other Adidas kits seem to only show an official image upon release, seems a bit wrong in my opinion.

No, it’s all being unveiled and released on Friday

8 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

No, it’s all being unveiled and released on Friday

Pretty confident/cocky approach from Adidas, like. Just expecting fans to turn up and buy a product they've not seen before. :lol:

21 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone got more details of this thing down the quayside on Saturday?

I assume it’s Adidas/shirt release related.

Thought they were getting ready for a run or something. 

So it’s just being revealed and released same day. Christ, Castore would have had a two week pre-order period and still not sent kits out on time. In fact they probably wouldn’t have even made them yet.