NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

You used your normal bank acct on soccer03? 

Yeah, transaction/amount still listed as pending on my bank account.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fatwax said:

What the team travels in?images(1).jpeg.48f23ddc46210973dc35324327fcf8d5.jpeg

Like Man City's country and western combo? 

Bring it on, yeeeeehaaaaw

Edited by Groundhog63

It’s July for the away kit, no specific date, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not until after the Euro’s.

August for the 3rd kit, again no specific date, although I would guess it would be the Friday when pre-season starts, or before the regular season starts.

Other merchandise to drop from September at various intervals.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Bollocks on this man rocking a snide in Adidas home territory after the whole "Germany fining fans wearing fakes for the euros" stories.

15 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

If you buy from the official online shop, can you still take it in the club shop for printing? Common sense died a long time ago so need to be sure....

Would imagine so, if you keep the delivery note to show its from the online store i doubt they would have a problem.

42 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Would imagine so, if you keep the delivery note to show its from the online store i doubt they would have a problem.

Thanks mate. I dunno if anyone has experienced the 'shower curtain' in the temp club store....there's not even a mirror. Defo think it's worth trying on at home before you print

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

If you buy from the official online shop, can you still take it in the club shop for printing? Common sense died a long time ago so need to be sure....

Yeah, I saw people who had bought their shirt in JD, and went to the club store to get printing on it.

4 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

What's the deal with the club shop at SJP now, are we in the gap between the temporary shop closing so they can turn it into a Stack but the permanent shop not open yet either? 

Someone asked when the revamped shop is opening when I was in the temp one the other day and was told September.