NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I wouldn't get your hopes up lads, if puma are making it then it's gonna be utter garbage.

I think it's more to do with the cheap options we choose, which presumably is so the club can make more profit? Like quality of material or iron-on badge vs embroidered.

Yeah you're right, when you compare this shite we've had for the last few seasons with Arsenal for example, then there's definitely no expense considered.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be eagerly waiting for this to be unveiled now. Proper kit with hopefully a proper team and manager for our return to the Premier League. Hope we don't get a wank sponsor. Hopefully Rafa has a say in that too.

You'd assume with promotion secured whatever deals they had in place (prem/championship) can now go through.

Yeah, I think they will be signing them this week. I do wonder if the company who wanted to sponsor us if we stayed in the Championship would be interested in a smaller sleeve sponsorship deal.

Anyone over 13 still wear a replica kit?

Most people who get on your busses. The majority of match going fans. Some people have the shirt for when they are doing sports and exercise, not like we were it to work, unlike some who wear Lonsdale track suits to work.