NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

You'd imagine if we were to wear the new kit  at home to Barnsley next Sunday, we'd unveil it this week or early next week the latest. But I doubt we will as wonga is still the sponsor and the bad publicity we might get if it was some shit company from the Far East with the HMRC case still too early to settle down.

You'd imagine if we were to wear the new kit  at home to Barnsley next Sunday, we'd unveil it this week or early next week the latest. But I doubt we will as wonga is still the sponsor and the bad publicity we might get if it was some shit company from the Far East with the HMRC case still too early to settle down.

Think we once played in a shirt that went on sale the same day. We have also played in our new shirts before they have went on sale. With the change in sponsor I doubt we will play in our new shirt, it has also been mentioned that it won't be released until June.

Anyone over 13 still wear a replica kit?

All of us, fella. And we dab!

:lol:

Only ever wear them for 5aside and haven't bought one for years. Could be tempted by that one though like

I wonder if this will be announced before next Sunday?

I'm pretty sure it has been said that the new shirt will be released in June. I don't think they will go a month between the design being fully released and it going on sale.

Depends what date in May the wonga deal ends I suppose, if their deal is till the end of the season I doubt we'll hear anything until after the Barnsley game. I'm sure wonga will still want wonga on the tops, etc for the lap of honour/trophy presentation

Guest neesy111

I'll be disappointed if we don't wear it against Barnsley.

We can't.  We still have a sponsorship deal with Wonga to conclude.

Aye. The only way we will wear it is if Wonga is the sponsor for a one off. Considering the shirts they will have now will be sponsorless then it's not beyond possibility that they iron on Wonga sponsorship for a one off, however I don't think they will actually do it and will just leave it as is.

When's it end? Only thing I could find was "ends in May".  Could be May 1st for all we know?

When's it end? Only thing I could find was "ends in May".  Could be May 1st for all we know?

You would have thought that it would be the end of May to cover the fact that the Premier League ends in the middle of May (which we were in when the deal was signed) and the unlikely possibility that we got to a cup final.

Guest neesy111

No, it will be for the full season.  You don't sign sponsorship deals that might end before the season.

Guest neesy111

Still really hate the new kit on the last day thing. New kit for the new season. All part of the fresh start.

Aye.  Used to love the 1st home game of the new season and most of the crowd would be in the new shirt.