NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

You joke, but I heard it nearly was them. We tried to bring in the old CEO from the airport to bring in sponsorship deals from airlines, Emirates and United were targets. United pulled out of the Newcastle route though.

I'm intrigued like, do you just make this stuff up yourself or are you just gullible and people feed you rubbish that you lap up?

You joke, but I heard it nearly was them. We tried to bring in the old CEO from the airport to bring in sponsorship deals from airlines, Emirates and United were targets. United pulled out of the Newcastle route though.

I'm intrigued like, do you just make this stuff up yourself or are you just gullible and people feed you rubbish that you lap up?

:lol:

Whichever it is stiffles, don't go a changing.

Nissan would be decent. Red letters to match the back of the shirt, local employer. The mackems would be massively pissed off though.

That's not a bad shout.  Big brand who sell to the general public with ties to the local area....

As long as they don't f*** it up with a terrible sponsor, I'm so down for that.

http://i.imgur.com/uR8Q5rU.jpg

Been meaning to make a 'can't get a worse sponsor than wonga'...'hold my beer' mike Ashley joke for ages but you've just done it

Canny appropriate when we get dragged out of tye prem league again by ashley.

Nissan would be decent. Red letters to match the back of the shirt, local employer. The mackems would be massively p*ssed off though.

That's not a bad shout.  Big brand who sell to the general public with ties to the local area....

Greggs then?

Nissan would be decent. Red letters to match the back of the shirt, local employer. The mackems would be massively p*ssed off though.

Greggs then?

Nee chance. Seen how many shops they have in Sun'lun'? I've heard that Makem pastie addiction may have been main reason for strategically removing '...of Gosforth' from their name.

Guest neesy111

Nissan have got a sponsorship deal with Man City and do various sport competitions, can't see them going into shirt sponsorship.

Guest neesy111

why are we kidding ourselves that it's not going to be sports direct..

Because if Ashley really wanted Sports Direct on the shirt he would had done it by now.

Nissan have got a sponsorship deal with Man City and do various sport competitions, can't see them going into shirt sponsorship.

Aye, I was just saying it in jest, never a serious suggestion. Like I said though I'm sure it would get the mackems backs up.

I'm pretty sure we can rule out any car manufacturers. It will likely be a company we have never heard about.

I wouldn't get your hopes up lads, if puma are making it then it's gonna be utter garbage.

I think it's more to do with the cheap options we choose, which presumably is so the club can make more profit? Like quality of material or iron-on badge vs embroidered.