Liverpool vs Newcastle - 13/04/15 @ 8PM (Live on SkySports)

Beren

Can we get an actual physio, man, it's just ridiculous how many injuries we've had the last 10 years.

With what? Brass buttons? The club's skint man.

We could always sell Krul and hire a physio?

Can we get an actual physio, man, it's just ridiculous how many injuries we've had the last 10 years.

Even better, sell Krul, hire Dave Watson's mate from the social club and put up a sign in the dressing room saying 'Don't get injured'.

Even better, sell Krul, hire Dave Watson's mate from the social club and put up a sign in the dressing room saying 'Don't get injured'.

Do you know how much printing costs are these days? First step on the road on to Portsmouth.

Will probably watch it and laugh at how bad we are and at that such a bad team is allowed to play in the Premoer (thanks Lee Ryder) League.

Then I will laugh at the fact that we someone still aren't at the bottom of the table.

3-0. Goal late in the first half and carver saying 'if we could've just held out until half time *lick* we could've got something' 'I can't fault the effort, we're definitely not on our holidays *lick*'

Guest reefatoon

It has to be a cricket score to try and wake the walking dead out of their slumber so they can get behind the protest against Spurs.  The more goals we concede the easier it will be for folk to take action.

It will be good to get back to wanting to see us hammered again. Since Pardew left I've been sort of conflicted, but with Carver taking over the mantle of shoe-horning forwards into the midfield I am starting to feel the hackles rise again. Good times. :)