Liverpool vs Newcastle - 13/04/15 @ 8PM (Live on SkySports)

Beren

Wary after getting stung with us only getting beat 2-1 last season but there is surely no way they're not going to bot us mercilessly.

Yeah, got the potential to get silly daft tonight. A couple of early goals could open the floodgates and if Liverpool turn the screw then it could be 6 or 7 quite easily.

I want them to bum us into oblivion, if they give up at 2-0 I will not be happy. An absolute humping will give people who are 'sitting on the fence' over the boycott, the kick up the arse they need.

Sterling, Coutinho, Balotelli, Sturridge, even Borini or Lambert would all butt rape Williamson, Raylor, Colback and potentially Janmaat.

It could be 5+ easily, but like others have said I wouldn't be surprised with a 2-0 or 3-0 scoreline.

September 12, 1885, Arbroath beat Bon Accord 36-0 in the Scottish Cup - still a record for a game where both teams were trying to win.  In Madagascar in 2002 disgruntled players deliberately racked up own goal after own goal to lose 149-0 on purpose. ...so, somewhere in between 36 & 149 - 0  :whistle:

Everyone will bet on Liverpool -1 and Liverpool to win to nil so naturally it will be 2-1 to them

We need to have posession fairly near to the Liverpool goal for that to happen. We won't have a shot, but an outrageous own goal is a small possibility I suppose.

I'd genuinely forgotten this was taking place tonight until I saw it on my calendar an hour or two ago. I'd have been happily settling down to catch up with Masterchef or something, now I'll end up having a shit evening. :lol:

Everyone will bet on Liverpool -1 and Liverpool to win to nil so naturally it will be 2-1 to them

We need to have posession fairly near to the Liverpool goal for that to happen. We won't have a shot, but an outrageous own goal is a small possibility I suppose.

Remember we took the lead last year and played them off the park first half (may be an exaggeration). Think even Gouffran played well that half