AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Anyone know how the Toontastic lot are feeling about this?

In what sense?

Are they behind the campaign and the boycotting of the Tottenham game?. Basically is the Ashley out campaign a feeling that's localised to this community or are other fans feeling like we are.

Ah right I see, don't know. Its not just on here its all over Facebook and twitter, couple of nationals have mentioned it and BTsport are talking about it on twitter at the minute.

Anyone know how the Toontastic lot are feeling about this?

In what sense?

Are they behind the campaign and the boycotting of the Tottenham game?. Basically is the Ashley out campaign a feeling that's localised to this community or are other fans feeling like we are.

Ah right I see, don't know. Its not just on here its all over Facebook and twitter, couple of nationals have mentioned it and BTsport are talking about it on twitter at the minute.

:thup:

So, how many people are doing this protest? I'm up for it but if it's only going to be a couple of hundred people not bothering going to the game, I'll not bother as it'll be utterly pointless.

So, how many people are doing this protest? I'm up for it but if it's only going to be a couple of hundred people not bothering going to the game, I'll not bother as it'll be utterly pointless.

More pointless than going to the game?

Couldn't be bothered to go to the spurs came but feeling positive that my empty seat is something more than apathy now. Still think we have to hit Sports Direct in a legal way as a football community. I suggest on Saturdays we crowd the stores, buy something small, then join the queue and ask for a refund. Try on every set of shoes in the store etc etc

Anyone wants Ashley out and who goes to the game knowing there's a boycott planned is an idiot.

You're actively damaging a protest whose aims you agree with. Just don't go. For one game, don't go. Do something else with your day, try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Couldn't be bothered to go to the spurs came but feeling positive that my empty seat is something more than apathy now. Still think we have to hit Sports Direct in a legal way as a football community. I suggest on Saturdays we crowd the stores, buy something small, then join the queue and ask for a refund. Try on every set of shoes in the store etc etc

They don't do refunds :)

I like this a lot tbh. I wouldn't even buy anything though I'd just stand in the queue and then when you get to the front, count out a fistful of pennies until you realise you can't afford the item you picked up and start again :lol:

I'm protesting. Season ticket holder but this means more to me than the Spurs game.

Anyone wants Ashley out and who goes to the game knowing there's a boycott planned is a proper fan.

You're actively damaging a protest whose aims you agree with (or maybe not). Just don't go. For one game, don't go. Do something else with your day, try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

FYP

Anyone wants Ashley out and who goes to the game knowing there's a boycott planned is a proper fan.

You're actively damaging a protest whose aims you agree with (or maybe not). Just don't go. For one game, don't go. Do something else with your day, try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

FYP

You haven't fixed it.

FYP

You haven't fixed it.

Improved it though.

Yep.

Yep.

You'll not bother not bothering?

Could we have a poll added to the thread please? Are you taking part in the #BoycottSpurs Options being something along the lines of:

ST holder - Boycotting

ST holder - Attending the match

Not a ST holder

I'm interested in the numbers (albeit for a tiny snapshot of NUFC supporters).

Yep.

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

Yep.

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

Who cares if it looks stupid? If you believe in the aim of the protest what's to lose by simply saying 'why not?' and going along?

I think more than 50 will boycott and turn up.

Imagine if every single revolution in history went this way? "Ah it's only 50 people making a tit out of themselves, I'm gonna stay in and see if more people turn up."

"Become Let others become the change you want to see," not Gandhi.

I think more than 50 will boycott and turn up.

I'm not confident. Our fucken lot couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. Even when we do, like last season when it seemed everyone had agreed to walk out of the Cardiff game on 60 minutes, along came NUST and decided to throw a spanner int he works by declaring the 69th minute was a better option. Everything was organised for the 60th, why not just go along with that. Too many people wanting to be the leader and have their own idea to be the one carried out by everyone so if it works, they can say "that was my idea".

And that is my point, there'll be nee c*** goes to this protest next Sunday. Probably a bunch of chavs who weren't going to the game anyway.