AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Can we get a poll about people's current intentions for this game if they have a ticket?

I'm a season ticket holder and I won't be going. Didn't bother with the last home game either.

This (bold). First one I'll have missed this season.

Because of the boycott?

We'd already discussed not bothering going (amongst our group of 4) but may have ended up going anyway out of habit. Definitely supporting the boycott now though.

Good stuff. :thup:

Cannot wrap my head around people defiantly turning up and sitting there when there's a massive organised protest going on. It's tradition for some, but are they actually still enjoying it?

There's an opportunity there to try and make a difference yet they'll palm it off under the guise of 'support', it's saddening.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  1m1 minute ago

Quite saddened by it all. Nasty comments. Stood with you h&a for yrs. Matchday is part of my life. Empty stadium? Not the #nufc answer IMO.

AWWWWWWW NASTY PEOPLE

#wait

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone seen the Sun story about this today? Starts off a great endorsement of whats happening with the boycott then suddenly realises its us vile Geordies and launches into a daft attack for wanting Pardew out and getting Carver. Naturally the rest is hidden behind their paywall mind

Ashley’s ripped out Toon heart.. now it’s the soul

By STEVEN HOWARD, SunSport columnist

CLEVER idea by Newcastle supporters to choose Sunday week’s home game with Tottenham for their demo against owner Mike Ashley.

Mike Ashley is such a bizarre person. All he has to do is appoint a respected / promising manager with a decent track record (which would maybe cost around £3m or so?) and let the club spend whatever profit it makes on improving the team. He doesn't have to dip into his own pockets at all, even appoint a chairman to run the club if he wants for another £1m or whatever it would cost per year (again that could be taken out of the club's profit). And what would he get? Much less hassle from the fans and media, and a football club that would be much more likely to be successful. Obviously the issue would then be all the sports direct advertising etc etc, but it would be a lot more acceptable to a lot of people if we just were ran how a football club should be. There's absolutely no need or excuse for running the club how it is currently being run, and no-one gets any benefit at all if, as is widely reported and rammed down our throats, he doesn't take any money out of the club himself. The man is a fucking nutjob and none of what he does makes sense other than him being the most vicious, cold-hearted prick the world has ever seen.

Guest Roger Kint

Saw on twitter Paddy Barclay managed to insult fans this morning while suggesting the boycott is good. Naturally he isnt too keen on fans responding to him, such a twat considering hes nothing but a troll himself :lol:

Mike Ashley is such a bizarre person. All he has to do is appoint a respected / promising manager with a decent track record (which would maybe cost around £3m or so?) and let the club spend whatever profit it makes on improving the team. He doesn't have to dip into his own pockets at all, even appoint a chairman to run the club if he wants for another £1m or whatever it would cost per year (again that could be taken out of the club's profit). And what would he get? Much less hassle from the fans and media, and a football club that would be much more likely to be successful. Obviously the issue would then be all the sports direct advertising etc etc, but it would be a lot more acceptable to a lot of people if we just were ran how a football club should be. There's absolutely no need or excuse for running the club how it is currently being run, and no-one gets any benefit at all if, as is widely reported and rammed down our throats, he doesn't take any money out of the club himself. The man is a f***ing nutjob and none of what he does makes sense other than him being the most vicious, cold-hearted prick the world has ever seen.

He only has one way of doing things, buy a brand, empty it of all its worth, move manufacturing off to a sweat shop, keep manufacturing costs to a bare minumum, put brand name on everything, stack it high and sell it cheap to mugs.

Exactly what is happening with Shitcastle. (its not newcastle anymore)

Guest Roger Kint

The club are clearly worried about the boycott. Good.

Not enough to actually buy one of these mythical players or announce a new HC mind, its embarrassing how these vague statements are expected to placate fans

Guest firetotheworks

One of the worst and most revealing things that's happened since Ashley took over and then when Pardew was getting stick, is seeing ex-players that you would have bet everything on having the same opinion as you defend people who are utterly shit at their job, who are ruining everything we love about supporting NUFC and who are ruining NUFC full stop, just because they're their mate or because they have their own interests in doing so.

Beardsley, Howey, Srnicek, Moncur, even Rob Lee either excusing them or kissing their arses. It makes me fucking sick. As a byproduct it's made me appreciate Keegan even more.

Guest chopey

I'll enjoy my humble pie if we appoint Remi Garde and spend £30m+ on players. Happy to wolf it down.

I'll have some of that pie, but more likely just get a horse shit sandwich as usual