AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Definitely think a widely respected ex-Toon figure getting behind the boycott would do wonders.

Shearer or Keegan would be the dream, but another would be a letter of open backing to the boycott in the printed press from 100 ex players. Imagine it getting signed by the likes of Ginola, Srnicek, Lee, Howey, Clark etc.

That would be momentum!

Definitely think a widely respected ex-Toon figure getting behind the boycott would do wonders.

Shearer or Keegan would be the dream, but another would be a letter of open backing to the boycott in the printed press from 100 ex players. Imagine it getting signed by the likes of Ginola, Srnicek, Lee, Howey, Clark etc.

That would be momentum!

Keith Bishop has spent a lot of time buying those kinda people off.

I'm travelling over 300 mile to be in the NE for the weekend, yet I am missing the match. All thanks to how pathetic this club has become. Just a few year ago Id never miss a home game, even if I was ill Id drag my arse there, be skint non-stop due to going to as many away games as I could afford. Now living down South I could get to London for QPR away for less than £15 return and what am I going to do instead? Go on a 8 mile charity walk with a bunch of people I have never even met.

I hope there are at least 20,000 empty seats on Sunday, anything more would be truly amazing and the more media coverage the better. Sky might even send a camera to Leazes Park and show a clip on their build up which can only be a good thing providing there are more than a handful of people there.

I'm travelling over 300 mile to be in the NE for the weekend, yet I am missing the match. All thanks to how pathetic this club has become. Just a few year ago Id never miss a home game, even if I was ill Id drag my arse there, be skint non-stop due to going to as many away games as I could afford. Now living down South I could get to London for QPR away for less than £15 return and what am I going to do instead? Go on a 8 mile charity walk with a bunch of people I have never even met.

I hope there are at least 20,000 empty seats on Sunday, anything more would be truly amazing and the more media coverage the better. Sky might even send a camera to Leazes Park and show a clip on their build up which can only be a good thing providing there are more than a handful of people there.

It's the likes of you that the non boycotters need to be taking a look at. Well done sir! On the positive side there's still literally 1000's upon 1000's of unsold seats for Spurs which shows the uptake of general sale tickets has been very poor so if (and it's a big if) a lot if season ticket holders boycott it could look pretty sparse on telly.

Fatty's being discussed in Parliament-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32144206

Billionaire Mike Ashley's Sports Direct International has been challenged in Parliament about how the firm is run.

Mr Ashley has been criticised before for the grip he has as a majority shareholder, on the firm - famous for selling top trainers on the cheap and indestructible oversized mugs.

The Institute of Directors says it has warned already that Mr Ashley holds too much sway and the IoD's senior advisor on corporate governance, Oliver Parry says that there is no "effective check on [Mr Ashley's] power".

I looked for the transcript of the previous select committee meetings but all I could find was written correspondence. Still quite funny seeing Ashley trying to worm off the hook and SD's lawyers saying the committee were acting illegally.

Hope they make him appear in person eventually.