AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Shame on every single bastard who walks through the turnstiles on Saturday... hang your fukin heads if you're even thinking about it right now

IMO you don't care a fuk about the club just about your own precious social life ... walking in means agreement with Ashley Carver with a smiley carry on message because look I'm here again  :undecided:

Shame on every single b****** who walks through the turnstiles on Saturday... hang your fukin heads if you're even thinking about it right now

IMO you don't care a fuk about the club just about your own precious social life ... walking in means agreement with Ashley Carver with a smiley carry on message because look I'm here again  :undecided:

Shame on every single b****** who walks through the turnstiles on Saturday... hang your fukin heads if you're even thinking about it right now

It's Sunday but agree with you. They all want shot. This club is dead at the moment

Shame on every single bastard who walks through the turnstiles on Saturday... hang your fukin heads if you're even thinking about it right now

:clap:

Sorry Sunday ... but don't you just know 40,000 socialites will be there proud to buck the trends and not be told what to do......

"It's match day man we aalways gan ye naa"

Fukin brain dead cunts deserve next season and all it throws at them ... Mike cherry picked this club for exactly this reason

There are too many people making weak excuses for not boycotting. The fact is there are load of dull people who have nowt better to do than go to the game and enjoy the 'drinks' and the 'banter'. You can do that in a pub but hey....

If it's under 45k it will surprise me!

Sorry Sunday ... but don't you just know 40,000 socialites will be there proud to buck the trends and not be told what to do......

"It's match day man we aalways gan ye naa"

Fukin brain dead c***s deserve next season and all it throws at them ... Mike cherry picked this club for exactly this reason

Get out and tell them not to go, I will be doing that.

Couldn't agree more.

£19m profit plus £25m laundered, and we have one eligible CB. And it's Mike fucking Williamson! If you turn up for Spurs, or arguably the start of next season then you're complicit with that.

Staying on the concourse would be a decent idea for future protests IMO, I heard that's what Milan fans did.

Also it would mean that a few activists in each stand/area could hand out leaflets after people were in the ground and encourage them to stay inside for a bit. So even people who were undecided or hadn't heard about it could join in.

Still hope Sunday has a good response though.

Staying on the concourse would be a decent idea for future protests IMO, I heard that's what Milan fans did.

Also it would mean that a few activists in each stand/area could hand out leaflets after people were in the ground and encourage them to stay inside for a bit. So even people who were undecided or hadn't heard about it could join in.

M8 it should be a 100% response ... The twats entering the ground should be treat as scabs a la 1984

M8 it should be a 100% response ... The twats entering the ground should be treat as scabs a la 1984

Meh, I dunno. It would obviously be better if everyone joined in but I don't think the fan-against-fan approach is going to work. It's definitely not going to encourage people, it will just entrench their opinions even deeper.

That's always been my biggest worry about the idea of protest, not enough people will join, it's just how we have become as fans.

I've actually come to quite like you, Ian, but I'm starting to wonder if your parents dressed you in women's clothes growing up or something.

Not that I know of, I don't even like wearing them now.

Why do you ask though?

I think he's coming on to you.

All out or no-one out it's the fans choice 40,000 plus will say in the words of some ancient comedy "Carry On Mike"

Not the balls of the Rangers fans down here ....too many matchday socialites who only care about their 'usual habits"

Match day socialites man :lol: I haven't decided what I'm doing for the Spurs match but it's absolutely criminal to suggest anyone in attendance doesn't care about the club like.

If you cared about the club you wouldn't line the pockets of the man trying to kill it.

Match day socialites man :lol: I haven't decided what I'm doing for the Spurs match but it's absolutely criminal to suggest anyone in attendance doesn't care about the club like.

I don't want to sound too harsh, but there are definitely a number of fans who will attend because the p*** up and the day out means more to them than the club. Honestly think some people don't care what division we're in as long as they can have a laugh.

If you cared about the club you wouldn't line the pockets of the man trying to kill it.

Didn't you line his pockets when you came over for your Green Street audition?

Didn't you line his pockets when you came over for your Green Street audition?

No, I watched the match in a pub.  Soz.