AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Even if he spends 30m its not enough for me, thats what he should have spent anyway over the past few years to replace what we sold instead of leaving us woefully short of personnel. He should be spending that to improve the squad and then keep improving. You can guarantee if he did fork out 30m we wouldn't sign another player for 2 or 3 seasons, until he had sold off any promising players. Then the whole cycle starts again. Its like deciding to decorate your house after its collapsed

I'll enjoy my humble pie if we appoint Remi Garde and spend £30m+ on players. Happy to wolf it down.

I'll have some of that pie, but more likely just get a horse shit sandwich as usual

it'll happen

he's just hidden 25m or so from last year, he'll go on to "spend" 30m and satisfy the drones this summer :lol:

I'll enjoy my humble pie if we appoint Remi Garde and spend £30m+ on players. Happy to wolf it down.

What makes Remi Garde so desirable? He's done bugger of worth all as far as I can see and has no experience in the Prem - and £30m would barely address getting the team back to a functioning playable side, let alone any depth. We need this giant ass-clown out regardless.

What makes Remi Garde so desirable? He's done bugger of worth all as far as I can see and has no experience in the Prem - and £30m would barely address getting the team back to a functioning playable side, let alone any depth. We need this giant ass-clown out regardless.

Carver has no experience in the prem, Pardew was an abject failure in the prem

Guest strongbow69

Carver has no experience in the prem, Pardew was an abject failure in the prem

Is there anything Mike Ashley can do to warrant fans eating humble pie? not in my book. Id take remy garde but still hate the bastards for wasting half a season.

You have to go down to ninth in the Premier League before you get to a manager (Allardyce) who was appointed to their club with genuine "Premier League experience"

Mourinho - no (first time, in which he was a roaring success)

Wenger - no

Van Gaal - no

Pellegrini - no

Rodgers had one season's worth, and had been a success in his first season without any

Pochettino had one season's worth, and had been a success in his first season without any

Koeman - no

Monk - no

There seems to be absolutely no evidence, as far as I can see, that looking for Premier League experience in a manager is of any benefit whatsoever.

The humble pie thing was tongue in cheek like, I had in mind Bob Moncur more than Mike Ashley. Obviously I wouldn't forgive everything over one decent summer.

Have to admit though, I would probably watch next season it we appointed a decent manager and backed him a bit with some players.

There was a few articles posted which outlined what he had done in France when he was here being interviewed. Very good at developing players from what I recall. Anyway, if you do some research you might get some answers.

Guest ConnyBongo

Cant see it being too different to the walk out. I think alot of people dont care enough to the point they're not willing to go. 40,000+

Sorry, wasn't having a pop there, my point was more that as far as I can tell Remi Garde really isn't that special, no more so than some lower league managers in my eyes. To be honest I guess there's the fact he played in the Prem a bit but the 'Prem managing experience' was more of an aside really to me just seeing him as fairly average. The main thing for me is regardless of what Fat Mike thinks he can fob us off with in the summer it'll only be a load of shite to paper over the cracks so he can go yet another yeah raping the club.

One of the worst and most revealing things that's happened since Ashley took over and then when Pardew was getting stick, is seeing ex-players that you would have bet everything on having the same opinion as you defend people who are utterly shit at their job, who are ruining everything we love about supporting NUFC and who are ruining NUFC full stop, just because they're their mate or because they have their own interests in doing so.

Beardsley, Howey, Srnicek, Moncur, even Rob Lee either excusing them or kissing their arses. It makes me fucking sick. As a byproduct it's made me appreciate Keegan even more.

Since when has Robert Lee ,Srnicek and lee ever defended or licked arses  ;D

Earlier this season.

Sauce

Can't be arsed, sorry. :laugh: More to do with the defence of Pardew though IIRC.

This definitely happened. I remember being really disappointed with Rob Lee when I read about it.

Earlier this season.

Sauce

Can't be arsed, sorry. :laugh: More to do with the defence of Pardew though IIRC.

This definitely happened. I remember being really disappointed with Rob Lee when I read about it.

Weird about Rob Lee considering him getting involved with the pre match talk in before one game last season with a T shirt being anti Ashley i think