AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I was trying to explain to my lad yesterday about the boycott and why we keep losing games. I tried to keep it simple for him and explained that the owner Mr Ashley liked making money but not spending it.

"Is he like Mr Krabs?" was his reply, which I've been chuckling about all day. Tremendous observation from the young fella I thought.

The Chronicle think he's going to attend.

I wonder how he gets into the ground?

I know his chauffeur. Helicopter then car.

Is his chauffeur on a 0 hour contract? If he is I may have a bit of work for him to do.

Guest chopey

I was trying to explain to my lad yesterday about the boycott and why we keep losing games. I tried to keep it simple for him and explained that the owner Mr Ashley liked making money but not spending it.

"Is he like Mr Krabs?" was his reply, which I've been chuckling about all day. Tremendous observation from the young fella I thought.

I went to watch that film the other day with the bairn and I found it a waste of money and totally uninspiring so your lad is spot on

I went to watch that film the other day with the bairn and I found it a waste of money and totally uninspiring so your lad is spot on

I think he's on about how Mr Krab is fat, middle aged, and obessed with money to the point that he won't spend any.

With no one going it's the safest match for him to attend.

Its always safe. 50k people could attack him easy but we are British so bottle it and take the shit. Italy he is a dead man

With no one going it's the safest match for him to attend.

Its always safe. 50k people could attack him easy but we are British so bottle it and take the shit. Italy he is a dead man

Probably get a couple of handshakes from those who enjoyed a nice day away from the wife.

"They had grown weary of the way that the modern game was developing, of the growing distance between the fan and the club to which they were so committed. Ever‑rising ticket prices, ever‑changing kick-off times, the noisy, whoosh-bang money obsession of it all, they had had enough."

That is how I feel right now.

Another email from club touting tickets for the Spurs game, that's 4 now. Desperate

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/FC062C27-8CBF-412B-BE0B-11A96E8454FD.png

Genuinely excited not to be going to the match and being part of the boycott. 

Hopefully it works.  I'm not expecting the ground to the half empty but if 10,000+ stay away I'd say they have been quite successful.

Hopefully it works.  I'm not expecting the ground to the half empty but if 10,000+ stay away I'd say they have been quite successful.

That would be a good start. Thinking back to our season in the Championship though our lowest gate then was the opening game v Reading, around 36k or thereabouts so really it should be lower than that as that game wasn't officially boycotted just people pissed off about getting relegated.

That would be a good start. Thinking back to our season in the Championship though our lowest gate then was the opening game v Reading, around 36k or thereabouts so really it should be lower than that as that game wasn't officially boycotted just people pissed off about getting relegated.

You'd like to hope so, just think its the people not willing to forgo a thing they have already paid for.