AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Just donated the price of my train ticket to/from the match to these guys. seems a better way to spend it than the other times I've spend my weekend travelling 3 hours to watch 2 hours of absolute s**** while being bombarded with sports direct adverts from every angle.

:thup:

The success of the boycott was always reliant on season ticket holders not attending.  I'm just staying at home as I don't want to be part of any media circus. Level 7 is definitely going to look half empty but we need the East Standers to be part of the protest as well as the lower Gallowgate/Leazes.

Im predicting 35k in actual attendance with a match attendance given as circa 42k.

do the club not give the attendance as the number of season ticket holders plus casual cash/card buying fans as the place could be half empty but still post 48,000 including spuds fans

If it looks half empty on TV and they announce it as 48,000 they're going to look stupid on national TV.

If it's a big disparity I would imagine they'll not announce it at the game.

The Chronic should at  9am Monday morning apply under freedom of information for the exact number of clicks at the turnstiles.

The fight to rid NUFC of Ashleys influence will only have a chance of succeeding after we have been relegated. Waste of time until then.

I am boycotting though.

mick quinn ‏@mickquinn1089  6h6 hours ago

Just for the record,I fully support the @NUFC fans

#BoycottSpurs

At least one ex player is supporting it.

He's had two weeks on Talk sport to come out support it. Doing it now is just trying to keep in with the fans.

If there's not less than 40k there today the club is dead IMO

Really, really hope there's less than 40k, but I'm a bit worried...

(That Stewart's quote in your signature is class :lol:)