AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Quite an irony in asking the players to show fight against adversity when there's absolutely zero in the stands.

good point :lol:

To be fair there's plenty of fight in the stands, like. Standing up waving you fists around and shouting at 20 minute intervals then storming off shaking your head when you go 3-0 down late on against Leicester City will surely put Ashley in his place.

Don't worry, plenty of us from the area think those who go are wrong to do so as well.

He does have a point, I lived 2 miles from the ground and went to every game, I now live 9 miles away and have stopped going.  :icon_scratch:

Similar. I live 4 miles from the ground and had a ST for 24 years dating back to the Ardiles era. Actually went from 1991-2002 without missing a single home game, Anglo Italian Cups, league cups, daft pre season games, I never missed one. Cancelled my ticket in the summer and I've never been to a single game this season.

As has been rightly said on here though the ground is no longer filled with supporters. It's now full of families who go for a day out because it's trendy to watch the Premier League, tourists, and hen pecked blokes who see it as a way to get away from the wife for a few hours, hence the atmosphere now being non existent and all the anger that should be aimed at Ashley and his merry men not materialising because those that still don't go either a) don't have it in them or b) aren't really bothered - they are just happy to be out the house doing something.

So i take it no one's cancelling Sky then but will continue to have a go at people for going to the match and lining Ashley's pockets, whilst they do the same from their own armchair. ;D

Until they realise this, we can't go any further in this debate.

So i take it no one's cancelling Sky then but will continue to have a go at people for going to the match and lining Ashley's pockets, whilst they do the same from their own armchair. ;D

I don't have Sky and pied off my ST last season. I hope you enjoyed sitting in silence at the game, in the cold, at the weekend dribbling on your Colback laden Wonga top applauding Vardy when he scored past us.

Guest Roger Kint

Dont and have never paid for Sky and quit going in 2010 after 15 years season ticket. Can we still have a go at you now?

Perhaps you can't but paying for Sky Sports coverage and paying money into Mike Ashley's pockets are two different things entirely. Only you are giving them parity.

I don't have Sky and pied off my ST last season. I hope you enjoyed sitting in silence at the game, in the cold, at the weekend dribbling on your Colback laden Wonga top applauding Vardy when he scored past us.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend sitting on here talking about the game. Top weekend.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend sitting on here talking about the game. Top weekend.

I did, thank you.

Dont and have never paid for Sky and quit going in 2010 after 15 years season ticket. Can we still have a go at you now?

Do what you want mate, it's words on a screen which i may or may not read. Either way, i won't lose any sleep tonight.

Guest Roger Kint

Do what you want mate, it's words on a screen which i may or may not read. Either way, i won't lose any sleep tonight.

Dont expect you to lose sleep given you clearly dont care that your actions are helping to ruin the club, us asking you to see sense is always going to be a losing battle

Dont expect you to lose sleep given you clearly dont care that your actions are helping to ruin the club, us asking you to see sense is always going to be a losing battle

Yeah, you're right. Hate this club me!

Keep making stories up!

Guest Roger Kint

Keep making stories up!

Nobody said anything about you hating the club, perhaps you should heed your own advice for once with the bollocks you are making up with this morning?

Keep making stories up!

Nobody said anything about you hating the club, perhaps you should heed your own advice for once with the bollocks you are making up with this morning?

Which part have i made up?

Sky customers money ending up in Ashley's pocket? Yeah, totally made up.

Don't pay for Sky, as BT Sport is free. While doing that, I also watch online streams for 3pm kick offs - it's a shame because as soon as I black and white shirt I'm automatically lining Ashley's pockets just the same as someone paying for their ticket and having a pie and a pint at half time.  :okay:

Keep making stories up!

Which part have i made up?

Sky customers money ending up in Ashley's pocket? Yeah, totally made up.

Are you right in the head? If 40k toon fans cancelled Sky tomorrow in protest it would literally make no difference to Ashley, he gets the money by virtue of the club being in the league.

40k toon fans cancel season tickets and he instantly loses millions of pounds directly and the club has deal with the fallout and subsequent loss of TV game revenue etc.

How can you not see this.

A Sky Sports subscription is £306 a year, of which only a few pence will go to Ashley. The cheapest season ticket at SJP is £475, of which every penny goes to Ashley. Fans of Man Utd, Liverpool etc put far more money into Ashley's pocket than NUFC fans do via Sky.

:lol: can't believe people are actually responding to such a facetious point about having a sky subscription like. 

But I am glad so many people had nice weekends. Personally I got a lot done around the house. Painted some railings that were in need of care, which wasn't all that fun but the end result was most satisfying.