AshleyOut.com

TK-421

What was the banner that got unveiled? Was swiftly removed.

I would more say the stewards walked up to them and they dropped their arse and rolled it up and left.

Looked like there was police involved anarl. Quelling that serious crime.

From my experience police basically do nothing unless there is a crime

Might argue he should make better choices of staff but happier we have Ashley than Lerner/Short at this point. 70 million in 2 windows is either trying to protect investment or trying to build.

Not sure he's the issue this time round

Aye - apparently. Some folk on TF FB group are saying that politics should be kept out of football. But, football and politics do go together and when the owner buys Newcastle United to promote his tacky business. he can't then by immune from criticism for the way he runs both. Newcastle United's name has been sullied for the last 8 years, since he bought the club. He's treat supporters and the city with contempt and yet, some happy clappers applaud him for doing so.

Shameful.

He's putting fucking nothing in! ffs

:lol: Staggering, man. As long as people continue to be sold by this angle we'll never have 100% of the supporters on the same page. As if our transfer policy isn't only the half of it.

Aye lets just forget everything he has done to our club. Could be worse...f***ing mongs

Na I have f***ing hated him because of what went before but at least putting something in now.

Aye suppose mate forget about all that money he saved from the other three seasons of not spending.  And the Carrol and Cabaye cash.

Oh and forget selling the naming rights for free. Forget Pardew and Steve the budget s*** managers.

Oh forget he ripped the soul out of Newcastle and made me hate my local team and most of the thick supporters like you who have stupidly short memory's.

But nar he has spent some of the millions from tv money and player sales so f*** it and forget all that could be worse.

You are nearly everything  is wrong with our supporters.

Aye lets just forget everything he has done to our club. Could be worse...f***ing mongs

Na I have f***ing hated him because of what went before but at least putting something in now.

Aye suppose mate forget about all that money he saved from the other three seasons of not spending.  And the Carrol and Cabaye cash.

Oh and forget selling the naming rights for free. Forget Pardew and Steve the budget s*** managers.

Oh forget he ripped the soul out of Newcastle and made me hate my local team and most of the thick supporters like you who have stupidly short memory's.

But nar he has spent some of the millions from tv money and player sales so f*** it and forget all that could be worse.

You are nearly everything  is wrong with our supporters.

I never said he had not done wrong before. I said at least we are spending now. It's bang wrong what he has done before. I'm everything that's wrong? I have supported this club for 32 fucking years and had a season ticket for 25, been to Rotherham and Leverkusen. I whinge my tits off at how bad it is and curse my dad for introducing me to this shit but I fucking love games like today.

I stopped going last season because of the cunt and the last 7 years have been atrocious but I also see money being spent now which may only scratch the surface of last 7 year but at least there has been adjustments and not continuing with same stance. It may be he has dropped his arse over relegation threats but I just hope its changing.

Might argue he should make better choices of staff but happier we have Ashley than Lerner/Short at this point. 70 million in 2 windows is either trying to protect investment or trying to build.

Not sure he's the issue this time round

:anguish:

• 1 month later...

McClaren is giving this crowd so much ammunition.

Saw Michael Martin on Twitter earlier saying the atmosphere on Saturday will be 'poisonous' :lol:

They'll sit in silence and half-heartedly boo them off at the end.