AshleyOut.com

TK-421

You don't mention irony, you just antagonise and patronise people with relentless crap, then play the "Yous don't go to the match" card :lol: You complain the atmosphere is shit but admit your entitled to complain because you've paid 100s to sit in the cold. Yet it's us who should make an effort to improve it.

You also act like a child.

You're absolutely seething he's had another steady game. The stench of bitterness oozes from your posts on this thread. Mention Darlows save against Everton again but not the one he threw to Rooney if it cheers you up Davey lad.

You are thick as mince like Disco lad. For once I agree with you there. I've known Hayden wasn't good enough a long time ago.

Easy to say when you're sat in the warm watching on an internet stream. In reality when you've paid £100s to sit in the freezing cold watching absolute rubbish the patience of the most placid of people is tested, as was the case today.

The fact that you are over compensating with applause and fake laughs after every post suggests otherwise Davey.

These are from your last 20 posts, behave man :aww:

You don't mention irony, you just antagonise and patronise people with relentless crap, then play the "Yous don't go to the match" card :lol: You complain the atmosphere is s*** but admit your entitled to complain because you've paid 100s to sit in the cold. Yet it's us who should make an effort to improve it.

You also act like a child.

You're absolutely seething he's had another steady game. The stench of bitterness oozes from your posts on this thread. Mention Darlows save against Everton again but not the one he threw to Rooney if it cheers you up Davey lad.

You are thick as mince like Disco lad. For once I agree with you there. I've known Hayden wasn't good enough a long time ago.

Easy to say when you're sat in the warm watching on an internet stream. In reality when you've paid £100s to sit in the freezing cold watching absolute rubbish the patience of the most placid of people is tested, as was the case today.

The fact that you are over compensating with applause and fake laughs after every post suggests otherwise Davey.

These are from your last 20 posts, behave man :aww:

It's like what I've said. Silly complaining about the atmosphere whilst you're sat at home watching on a stream. For a start you don't get a proper perspective of it anyway and most rational people would agree with that. Most of what I say on here is in response to cowardly digs against me as was the case in this boring conversation with yourself.

Whether i'm at the match helping the atmosphere or not, you will still complain. I don't go to the match to complain, you apparently do.

Anyway I hope if we needs these guys, the majority get off their seats and show we are united behind the same cause. Instead of sitting on their hands like the PardewOut Hull game. Some fans are more passionate about bewwwwing players than chanting or hoying abuse at the fat cunt.

Whether i'm at the match helping the atmosphere or not, you will still complain. I don't go to the match to complain, you apparently do.

Anyway I hope if we needs these guys, the majority get off their seats and show we are united behind the same cause. Instead of sitting on their hands like the PardewOut Hull game. Some fans are more passionate about bewwwwing players than chanting or hoying abuse at the fat c***.

I couldn't care less if people go to the match or not. This isn't North Korea and we are free to do as we please. There's some great NUFC fans, people who've travelled all over the world investing far more money and time than the likes of me watching NUFC who don't go anymore.

I still maintain I can't see how people watching on a stream can dig at the atmosphere when they're not prepared to do anything about it as others have. Aside from that there's been plenty of occasions where I've came out of SJP thinking we really backed the team well only to watch it again on the telly and it sounding crap which is the case at all the big stadia in this country.

Nobody should be going to the games now after the latest fiasco to be honest. I think we're all on the same side here deep down :lol:

Ashley is pocketing our money from attendances and giving Rafa nothing. Rafa has literally had to sell to buy. The impact that an empty stadium during a televised game would have would be quite massive in my opinion, even if it's just one.

Nobody should be going to the games now after the latest fiasco to be honest. I think we're all on the same side here deep down :lol:

Ashley is pocketing our money from attendances and giving Rafa nothing. Rafa has literally had to sell to buy. The impact that an empty stadium during a televised game would have would be quite massive in my opinion, even if it's just one.

If I thought 30k wouldn't renew next season I'd do the same in a shot in the hope of forcing his hand but the reality is that 95%+ will renew because they see it as a day on the drink, a social occasion. Most of the rebels have probably jacked it in now so I doubt it'll even get too hostile anyway, not that he's ever venture within 300 miles of the place to see for himself.

Maybe if Rafa walked that would stir a few people perhaps.

If I thought 30k wouldn't renew next season I'd do the same in a shot in the hope of forcing his hand but the reality is that 95%+ will renew because they see it as a day on the drink, a social occasion. Most of the rebels have probably jacked it in now so I doubt it'll even get too hostile anyway, not that he's ever venture within 300 miles of the place to see for himself.

That's fair, but I think that's where the problem lies within our fanbase as a whole. For some it may be a lack of will power, for some it's a case of waiting to see what others do, whereas for others it may be actually not being bothered enough to take it as far as a protest regardless of whether there's one or not and letting things run their course.

Personally I stopped going in 2013 and promised myself I wouldn't even so much as buy anything from the club again until Ashley is gone. However if I knew that a good sum of fans were prepared to give up their seat for 1 game and protest with others outside the stadium for change at the club, I'd make sure I was there for it. I agree though that if Rafa walks then more people will be likely willing to do something to that level and finally hit Ashley in the pocket.

Strength in numbers and all that.

That's fair, but I think that's where the problem lies within our fanbase as a whole. For some it may be a lack of will power, for some it's a case of waiting to see what others do, whereas for others it may be actually not being bothered enough to take it as far as a protest regardless of whether there's one or not and letting things run their course.

Personally I stopped going in 2013 and promised myself I wouldn't even so much as buy anything from the club again until Ashley is gone. However if I knew that a good sum of fans were prepared to give up their seat for 1 game and protest with others outside the stadium for change at the club, I'd make sure I was there for it. I agree though that if Rafa walks then more people will be likely willing to do something to that level and finally hit Ashley in the pocket.

Strength in numbers and all that.

Totally agree but the one thing Newcastle fans have really struggled with over the years is uniting together for the greater cause. Too many different factions and egos probably made worse now that social media gives anyone a platform to spout their opinion. Even the Ashley and Pardew out groups recieved a mixed response even though it was blindingly obvious that they were created for the greater good of the club.

You see the way the Liverpool fans rallied against Hicks and Gillett and more recently against plans to increase ticket prices through the Spirit of Shankley group that they are all on board with. Sadly we could never mobilise ourselves in that way.

What even is the biggest NUFC fan led group? True Faith? They were against the boycott of the Spurs game a few years back iirc.

Probably. I think the NUST died a death and the Ashley Out group has lay dormant for a while. There's the Wor Hyem/Flags group but they are massively compromised and the club has them over a barrel.

Guest firetotheworks

What's his problem like? ???

Aside from being a self-serving bellend, AshleyOut doesn't include or serve him, a bellend.