Newcastle United 2 - 3 Swansea City - 25/04/15 - Post-match reaction from pg 17

Dave

I tell you what, there's some fucking no nowt arseholes on here having a go at fans who are still attending.

It's easy to have a go when you've never went but it's a little different for those who've gone for years through thick and thin.

Labelling people as the silent problem who go and effectively support the regime is insulting.

This will gain momentum, as fans we need to stick together an respect individual choice. I'll be honest, if I'd gone against Spurs and some knacker had called me a Scab I'd have told them to fuck off and gone today in spite of Ashley.

I tell you what, there's some f***ing no nowt arseholes on here having a go at fans who are still attending.

It's easy to have a go when you've never went but it's a little different for those who've gone for years through thick and thin.

Labelling people as the silent problem who go and effectively support the regime is insulting.

This will gain momentum, as fans we need to stick together an respect individual choice. I'll be honest, if I'd gone against Spurs and some knacker had called me a Scab I'd have told them to f*** off and gone today in spite of Ashley.

The truth can be harsh sometimes.

I tell you what, there's some f***ing no nowt arseholes on here having a go at fans who are still attending.

This will gain momentum, as fans we need to stick together an respect individual choice. I'll be honest, if I'd gone against Spurs and some knacker had called me a Scab I'd have told them to f*** off and gone today in spite of Ashley.

What about when it's the other way around? Plenty of match-goers who are/were unhappy and voiced their opinion were given plenty of abuse for doing so. Anyone who still chooses to go has no drive to really get rid of Ashley and make a change, and the players/manager certainly aren't worthy of the support they're still getting. 7 fucking defeats in a row man ffs.

I tell you what, there's some fucking no nowt arseholes on here having a go at fans who are still attending.

This will gain momentum, as fans we need to stick together an respect individual choice. I'll be honest, if I'd gone against Spurs and some knacker had called me a Scab I'd have told them to fuck off and gone today in spite of Ashley.

What about those of us who've chucked it in over the last few years? It was difficult for every single one of us but the world won't end if you pack in going - you'll find yourself with a much cleaner conscience knowing you're not funding it.

agree with this 100% got to take the rough with the smooth.

We weren't too bad going forward today but shocking at the back.

The point I'm trying very badly to get across is that as fans we need to respect individual decisions.

I'd love the Ronny to come out and advocate a boycott. The Swansea game had boycotts, a sit in and a 34 minute protest all suggested; it was a mishmash of ideas.

Ashleyout.com needs some serious media backing not just idle comment and reporting. Let's get safe from relegation and  hope for a media led coordinated day of well publicised protest for the last home game.

What about when it's the other way around? Plenty of match-goers who are/were unhappy and voiced their opinion were given plenty of abuse for doing so. Anyone who still chooses to go has no drive to really get rid of Ashley and make a change, and the players/manager certainly aren't worthy of the support they're still getting. 7 fucking defeats in a row man ffs.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

The point I'm trying very badly to get across is that as fans we need to respect individual decisions.

I'd love the Ronny to come out and advocate a boycott. The Swansea game had boycotts, a sit in and a 34 minute protest all suggested; it was a mishmash of ideas.

Ashleyout.com needs some serious media backing not just idle comment and reporting. Let's get safe from relegation and  hope for a media led coordinated day of well publicised protest for the last home game.

The number in the ground will not change the result, people going will change nothing.

"We weren't too bad going forward today"?? The football has fuck all to do with it, it's the fucking circus we've turned into, you need to get your head around the fact that it's not about losing matches and playing shit. Everyone could handle that if we were a genuinely shit team with little money to spend. Unless you support Ashley and agree with how he's running the club, he's the one we need to stand up to and going along to "support the lads" is indirectly telling him he's fine to keep doing what he's doing. You're supporting Ashley by proxy if you're not standing against him, whether you mean to or not

What if Ashley literally turned around and said "I hate you all, I hate this city, I'm merely exploiting you for my own gains, you cunts"? would people still go?

Why even ask? :lol:

What if Ashley literally turned around and said "I hate you all, I hate this city, I'm merely exploiting you for my own gains, you cunts"? would people still go?

Depends how much they dislike their wife's company.

IMO the WORSE things get that's the MORE you need to get behind the lads.

Notice the 'IMO' don't shoot me for having a different opinion.

They're worse for the wrong reasons though, that's the thing. Things are worse purely out of choice.

Do you sing at the match? Do you start chants? Out of curiosity.