Newcastle United 2 - 3 Swansea City - 25/04/15 - Post-match reaction from pg 17

Dave

This is a comment on the club as much as the team, but to me, you look very, very much like we did two months ago (and previously) and still do to a certain extent.

Moribund, clearly going nowhere, and run (badly) by people who don't really give too much of a shit.

Like us, the only thing that will really change things in the long term is a change in the ownership.

This is a comment on the club as much as the team, but to me, you look very, very much like we did two months ago (and previously) and still do to a certain extent.

Moribund, clearly going nowhere, and run (badly) by people who don't really give too much of a shit.

Like us, the only thing that will really change things in the long term is a change in the ownership.

On the other hand, Villa show that having a manager with a bit about him makes a hell of a lot of difference, in spite of neglectful ownership.

On the other hand, Villa show that having a manager with a bit about him makes a hell of a lot of difference, in spite of neglectful ownership.

I was incredibly flippant about the Sherwood appointment, but my word, I would have him here in a heartbeat right now. Motherfuck, what a fucking mess.

Fuck off Shearer, Carver is as to blame as everyone (yes including players). At least he highlighted Colback being shit

I've said it before, it's as if somebody cut Shearer's bollocks off the second he retired from playing. Another one frightened to tell it like it is.

Don't we know it, you're the type that just wants a couple of hours out the house away from the wife. Not sure what you're doing on here antagonising real fans, mind.

1. It's better than watching Britain's Got Talent.

2.I am a real fan, I actually go through thick and thin whether we're good or bad.

This is utter bollocks. It's the same as those who blindly follow politics and religion without giving it a real thought. All fans have every right to stop and think, "hang on a minute, something's just not right here". And in our case, something is very wrong and the club you blindly support through thick and thin is dangerously heading on a collision course with modern football that could see it end up in the gutter. It wouldn't make you less of a fan if you took stock and decided you would take action to help affect change for the better.

Shearer knows which side his bread is buttered, simple as that. Any difference between what he says on MOTD and what he thinks in private don't mean sh*t, he's not rocking the boat to keep the cheques rolling in.

Which means his good will is evaporating at f*cking lightning pace right now.

Dya know what, when we were shit by accident I didn't mind it, I almost expected it. Now we are shit by design though, it's probably the worst ever time for me as a supporter. I actively despise the thing I once loved and it's horrific.

It isn't a football club anymore, it's a living breathing monument to one mans largess and disdain for his "customers".

Fuck what now calls itself NUFC, fuck it. Burn the fucking thing to the ground with Ashley, Charnely and John "I'm a Geordie" fucking Carver all inside the cunt. They can keep it.

Dya know what, when we were s*** by accident I didn't mind it, I almost expected it. Now we are s*** by design though, it's probably the worst ever time for me as a supporter. I actively despise the thing I once loved and it's horrific.

It isn't a football club anymore, it's a living breathing monument to one mans largess and disdain for his "customers".

f*** what now calls itself NUFC, f*** it. Burn the f***ing thing to the ground with Ashley, Charnely and John "I'm a Geordie" f***ing Carver all inside the c***. They can keep it.

This is the top and bottom of it for me.

Shearer knows which side his bread is buttered, simple as that. Any difference between what he says on MOTD and what he thinks in private don't mean sh*t, he's not rocking the boat to keep the cheques rolling in.

Which means his good will is evaporating at f*cking lightning pace right now.

How much money does Alan Shearer need? Surely he retired as one of the richest footballers around? If I were him I would not give a fuck about some measly MOTD paycheque or burning bridges, and speak my mind.

I always use this analogy: loyalty to this incarnation of NUFC is like declaring undying loyalty to your wife whilst you can hear her through the wall getting knocked off by the next door neighbour.

There's a line to be drawn in any situation, a point where you have to say "That's it, I'm not having the piss taken out of me any more."

Completely ruling out doing so under any circumstances shows a mind-boggling lack of self respect.

That's utter bollocks.

There's thousands of football fans all over the country who love going to watch their football club and have done since they were small children.

It's in their blood and despite how bad things get simply cannot stop doing it.

No. The analogy is spot on. You just choose to let the neighbour fuck the wife because you also enjoy fucking the wife and she'd not let you if she couldn't fuck the neighbour while you listened.

Really disappointed in Shearer, he is a lightning rod to anyone who is of simple mind. Imagine how much clout he could bring if he rallied against Carver and behind AO? JC would be gone within a fortnight and we'd have the numb of mind on our side against Ashley. The attendances would plummet and there'd be greater numbers outside Ashley's shops if that was the course of action.