Leicester City 6-0 Newcastle United 2/5/2015 - Post match reaction from page 1

Sima

Doubt dummett will play, he didn't feature for the u21s yesterday did he? I expect to see

Krul

Janmaat Willy Colo Anita/Raylor

Cabella Sissoko Colback Jonas/Gouff/Sammy

Perez Riviere

Dummet

Raylor

Abeid

Aarons

De Jong

Armstrong/Gouff/Sammy

Plenty players available and no home protest to blame, no excuses!

The only thing making me think we'll win is the law of averages :lol: we simply can't keep losing for eternity... can we?

Sunderland and Derby have done it before so why not? Not like we have a real manager or players with any leadership or guidance.

De Jong/Aarons/Cisse will be enough to see us through imo

Not gonna play for us again.

HE LOVES DA TOON imo

The goons in charge of the Toon don't love him though because he's running his retail value down.

HE LOVES DA TOON imo

The goons in charge of the Toon don't love him though because he's running his retail value down.

Yeah I think he will go maybe in the summer, it's all pretty annoying really. 

we're fucking stupid enough to sell anyone decent or with potential before a new manager (:yao:) gets a look at them

This protecting the Kids, nonsense the kit man has spouted, since he got in has to be one of his bigger mistakes. Giving Armstrong a start (or at least more time than the last 15 mins when we are behind). This needing experience in situations like this has really worked for him !!

It's probably too late now, but we need some youthful energy out there, hopefully that will rub off on the others, to make them give a fuck. 

HE LOVES DA TOON imo

Yeah I think he will go maybe in the summer, it's all pretty annoying really.

Keep him wrapped up in cotton wool, try and eek out a few million for the evil contract rebel who knocked back a long-term contract amounting to peanuts. Probably the party line atm.

And a club, far from the mickey mouse one we are, will gamble on getting his fitness right, and sorting out his hamstring issue. Withhis ceiling of potential a few million is an educated gamble.

Marc Albrighton for first goalscorer bet, Back from injury, settling into playing regularly for them, coinciding with their great form. Gem of a player given away free by Villa last season. Sunderland had the sense to try for him but he wouldn't sign. We didn't even bother as hes not French. He is due a goal the way he is playing.

Worth a bump, I forgot they were playing Chelsea tonight before us.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If we can defend properly  we'll win it easily. They will most likely push their players forward to go for the win and leave spaces which can favour our pacy players. I'd go with a 442

Janmatt Willo Colo Anita

Sissoko Colback  ??? Cabella

Perez Riviere

If we can defend properly  we'll win it easily. They will most likely push their players forward to go for the win and leave spaces which can favour our pacy players. I'd go with a 442

Janmatt Willo Colo Anita

Sissoko Colback  ??? Cabella

Perez Riviere

:yao: