Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

I like how now they're back from America, all updates and pics and video from the club have just stopped.  No training pics from them back in England, hardly anything on twitter.  You'd think they'd put up some pics of Mitrovic meeting his new team mates and training seeing as today could be his debut? Nope. Just some shite about sponsoring the team against Southampton

would like to see the makings of a first team out there in one of the halves:

------------------Timothy----------------

janmaat----Taylor----dummet------haidara

---------------tiote----------------------

--------sissoko------winjanldum-------

Ayoze----------de jong---------aarons

---------------Nitrovic!--------------

Defense desperately needs two central newbies!

would like to see the makings of a first team out there in one of the halves:

------------------Timothy----------------

janmaat----Taylor----dummet------haidara

---------------tiote----------------------

--------sissoko------winjanldum-------

Ayoze----------de jong---------aarons

---------------Nitrovic!--------------

Defense desperately needs two central newbies!

Can we play 12 players in friendlies?

I like how now they're back from America, all updates and pics and video from the club have just stopped.  No training pics from them back in England, hardly anything on twitter.  You'd think they'd put up some pics of Mitrovic meeting his new team mates and training seeing as today could be his debut? Nope. Just some s**** about sponsoring the team against Southampton

https://www.facebook.com/newcastleunited/videos/vb.124119160931672/1052960858047493/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/newcastleunited/videos/vb.124119160931672/1050970788246500/?type=2&theater

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out.

I'm going to to the York match and I'm going to spend the day in York with friends. I'm going to be driving down, does anyone know of any decent parking spaces around there that will be open until about 11 at night?

When I last went to York I used the park and ride but that closes too early.

where is chieck tiote? We deffo need some bite in front of the defense.

Cisse had a part to play in both goals so we should probably keep the tart and see if we get a repeat of his debut season.

Janmaat was the only "defender" we had on the pitch yesterday. really do need a couple of centre backs asap.

Apart from that we look ok tbh. Looking forward to seeing Mitrivic and chancel.

For anyone who lives in and around York, they currently have tickets for 'York-based Newcastle fans' on sale. You have to go and buy them from the ticket office at the ground, but they're for the away end and they didn't check whether I lived in York or not. Better option than turning up on the day and hoping to get a ticket for the home end.

For anyone who lives in and around York, they currently have tickets for 'York-based Newcastle fans' on sale. You have to go and buy them from the ticket office at the ground, but they're for the away end and they didn't check whether I lived in York or not. Better option than turning up on the day and hoping to get a ticket for the home end.

Tickets will only be sold until 12 on Wednesday though. So if you want to get down to York early and spend the day there it's a good option.

I'm going to to the York match and I'm going to spend the day in York with friends. I'm going to be driving down, does anyone know of any decent parking spaces around there that will be open until about 11 at night?

The rail crossing seems a canny spot to park.

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/york/

Heading down tomorrow. Assume we won't have any bother buying tickets on the day for this s****?

If you're there before 12 you can get a ticket for the away end from the ground. Otherwise I think you'll have to home end it, but would expect there to be plenty of tickets as long as you get there early enough.

Heading down tomorrow. Assume we won't have any bother buying tickets on the day for this s****?

If you're there before 12 you can get a ticket for the away end from the ground. Otherwise I think you'll have to home end it, but would expect there to be plenty of tickets as long as you get there early enough.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Someone just said theres only about 20 tickets left for tonight if anyone was heading down early to get them. Will no doubt be in the home end now by the looks of it.

Actually kind of hoping Williamson starts against Monchengladbach and we get dicked

Hopefully that'll be the final straw and we buy another CB instead of fannying on with bids for Thauvin