Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

As we are incapable of getting results ourselves it is looking increasingly likely we need to rely on the mackems to f*** it up.

The fixtures they have left, i cannot see them getting 5 points, maybe 4.

Sat watching with daughter and im tempted to just let her watch peppa pig as this feels like child cruelty

What channel is peppa pig on?

Answer the question!

I don't give a fuck about the quality of the individual players on the pitch, this is the difference between a team that believes and cares versus a bunch of arseholes associated with a club that almost to a man couldn't care less.

It's what Ashley has never managed to grasp. The total lack of ambition always finds its way down to the pitch.

Guest Hog

I think another boycott for the next home game is in order... it's not going to make a blind bit of difference to the result!  :cheesy:

Sat watching with daughter and im tempted to just let her watch peppa pig as this feels like child cruelty

What channel is peppa pig on?

Might be on Nick junior but got loads recorded, she's a bit of a cunt though but more tolerable than Carver and these bunch of losers