Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Guest Roger Kint

Cisse on bench, obviously not fit at all.

He was never going to start man

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

Guest Roger Kint

Clearly must be doubts over Dummett if Satka is on the bench having previously been overlooked in favour of full backs at centre back.

Aye absolutley nothing to do with us having ONE fit defender in the squad other than him.......

I'm going.  Might have to talk to the wife if I don't.  Bloke next door has been dead keen about me keeping up my support anarl.

Can't you just tell your wife and neighbour that you've gone but go somewhere else instead?

Clearly must be doubts over Dummett if Satka is on the bench having previously been overlooked in favour of full backs at centre back.

Aye absolutley nothing to do with us having ONE fit defender in the squad other than him.......

Carver was picking Sterry ahead of Satka recently.

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

I'm not on about match fitness, he's had problems with his knee.

Guest Roger Kint

Carver was picking Sterry ahead of Satka recently.

Was that in a game when Williamson, Colo, Dummett and Janmaat started together? Hmmm wonder if you will ever have the brains to work that one out?

I'm going.  Might have to talk to the wife if I don't.  Bloke next door has been dead keen about me keeping up my support anarl.

Can't you just tell your wife and neighbour that you've gone but go somewhere else instead?

Not a bad idea.  Tell em i've pissed off to China maybe.

I would never EVER wish an injury on anyone, but fuck me Raylor has to get the fuck out of that team. Carver is a thundercunt of the highest order playing him ahead of Abeid who is more intelligent, more athletic, and actually is a footballer. Disgusting.

Guest Roger Kint

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

I would never EVER wish an injury on anyone, but fuck me Raylor has to get the fuck out of that team. Carver is a thundercunt of the highest order playing him ahead of Abeid who is more intelligent, more athletic, and actually is a footballer. Disgusting.

He'll go off today and Gouffran will replace him. Nailed on.

Mehdi Abeid, the same lad who bossed a City and Liverpool midfield basically on his own. But naw he's not good enough for the best coach in the league who's got 8 losses and 0 points over an eternity.

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

You've convinced me. We don't have a record of rushing players back early.