Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Unbelievable selection.  Absolutely incredible.  I was at Loftus Road last week and Perez was the only player chasing lost causes, the only one who gave a shit.

As usual (fans excluded) we as in NUFC will deserve what we get.  Fucking morons, running the show.

It was so obvious Pérez was getting dropped from this game after all those comments last week. :lol:

And Abeid is getting sold? So infuriating.

Where's this from? Something I missed?

Abeid? Not even on the bench?..

Flying to Athens next week to sort out his move apparently . Certainly won't see him again for NUFC

It was so obvious Pérez was getting dropped from this game after all those comments last week. :lol:

And Abeid is getting sold? So infuriating.

Where's this from? Something I missed?

douglas tweeted it afaik

Absolutely pathetic club. Buy young talent, waste them in the reserves when they show promise, loan them out where they do well, start then in the cup when they then go on to make a series of extremely promising appearances in a winning streak, get injured, make on mistake, sell.

I hope they ALL lose their jobs and get on the dole because this is incompetence of the highest level.

'Leave the room' FFS this cretin is the king cretin. The real fucking deal.......a grade 'A' King of Cretins.

'Over the line'.:(. The fans are the ones to get this club over the line apparently. Nowt to do with him or the team he selects.

'My fan goes to the side and I get my head coach head on'.............Could have tried it 10 games ago you fucking creased faced mong. :(

JC:"We kept the players out of the TV,Radio,Internet before today match" :lol: :lol:

http://images1.ynet.co.il/PicServer2/13062011/3626467/AP0TOK814-Main-2011-12-19T08-11-14.373Z695787-1_wa.jpg

There will have to be an almighty turn around in performance and luck to win with that side. Why the fuck has Perez been dropped? fucking nutter that Carver.

Maybe his game plan is to keep it tight and hit them with Perez second half, but I'd rather have 90 mins of Perez then any mins of Riviere in the final relegation battle game.

Soccer Sunday guys spinning the "foreigners don't care enough" plate. Frustrating.

To be fair to them (and I ain't no fan of Le Tissier,Merson et al), I took it more as the whole group of players rather than just targeting the usual lazy forrins BS.

And in some respects I concur, not sure I would want many of our lot in the trenches aside me.

If the going gets tough today I expect a lot of hiding, maybe a sending off or two and some arguing.