Hull City 0-0 Manchester United - SUPER SUNDZzzzz

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest axel

Hope they score the winner in the last minute and we lose. Would be hilarious to look at Carver thinking we made it then realising we didn't.

Guest antz1uk

hope man utd are winning 3-0 at half time, then the entire crowd can stick 2 fingers up to the club n fuck off at HT, this team/club deserves fuck all off the fans

A lot depends on the games tomorrow.  If the results go the right way then Man Utd still have an outside chance of finishing 2nd or 3rd, if they lose to Arsenal tomorrow and Man City beat Swansea then they'll finish in 4th no matter what else happens.  We really need to hope that they go into the Hull game needing to win to have a chance of 2nd or 3rd, if they're stuck in 4th before the game even kicks off then we're fucked.

Guest antz1uk

Why? It's not fergie anymore

:lol: Be nervous as f*** if he was still there. They'd have 16 year olds out there.

They'd still probably win tbh.

not after sunderland laughed at them the other year, he'd be desperate for them to go down, he was proper wounded at that  :lol:

I can't believe this has come to this.

It'd have take a magician to have Newcastle as a legit relegation candidate at final day of the season after beating Villa 1-0 with Cisse scoring in February. He's actually gone and done it.

Think any result bar a Man Utd win tomorrow, and you guys are in deep trouble.

Froggy owes this to this place. He simply has to deliver.

:lol: Be nervous as f*** if he was still there. They'd have 16 year olds out there.

At the last day of 08-09 season, after Man Utd had clinched the title, they went to Hull for their final match. Hull needed a win to survive and Man Utd fielded a completely reserve team, almost resting everyone for the CL final.

Man Utd still won the game thanks to a Gibson screamer and Hull ended up getting relegated. As did youse, but this time there is only one spot available, so the odds are looking better.

At the last day of 08-09 season, after Man Utd had clinched the title, they went to Hull for their final match. Hull needed a win to survive and Man Utd fielded a completely reserve team, almost resting everyone for the CL final.

Man Utd still won the game thanks to a Gibson screamer and Hull ended up getting relegated. As did youse, but this time there is only one spot available, so the odds are looking better.

Hull stayed up- we sent ourselves down with an own goal at Villa.

In any normal sense, this would be an away win.

On the last day of the season, with everything to play for - it could go either way.

If the bloke in your avatar gets a game, there's only one outcome.

To be honest, not sure how he'll effect the Hull game.

But then again, nothing would surprise me with him.

really need manu to beat arsenal tomorrow, then they'll really have to go for it ahainst hull to get 2nd or 3rd spot. lose to arsenal and they wont give a fuck against hull.

In any normal sense, this would be an away win.

On the last day of the season, with everything to play for - it could go either way.

If the bloke in your avatar gets a game, there's only one outcome.

To be honest, not sure how he'll effect the Hull game.

But then again, nothing would surprise me with him.

My bad. Thought I was reading our match thread.

I will be watching this one instead like, it's our only hope.

Can't help thinking if we can't accumulate 4 points out of the last 33 available we simply do not deserve to stay up. Staying up would be an injustice to (an admittedly shit) Hull who've been grafting for 10 months to retain PL status.

It was only a few weeks ago when Hull won back-to-back games, with two clean sheets. As shit as they are, they've got a win inside them.

Basically, as others have said, I'll be much more confident if Man U beat Arsenal and remain competitive.

Can't help thinking if we can't accumulate 4 points out of the last 33 available we simply do not deserve to stay up. Staying up would be an injustice to (an admittedly s***) Hull who've been grafting for 10 months to retain PL status.

Tell that to the bloke that saw the our lads grafting in training before the derby. And the maintenance man in the lift. And the journos who were speechless at the training ground.

Man U's form is a bit erratic. For example: -

Man Utd 0-1 West Brom Sat 2 May

Everton 3-0 Man Utd Sun 26 Apr

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/results

They weren't good when we played them in March. They only beat us 1 - 0 due to a balls up by our lot in the last few minutes. Still, I have more hope in a Man U team possibly thinking about their holidays, trying to win an away game dead rubber (for them) than I do NUFC 'fighting' for their lives trying to beat a West Ham side with not much to play for.

Can't help thinking if we can't accumulate 4 points out of the last 33 available we simply do not deserve to stay up. Staying up would be an injustice to (an admittedly s***) Hull who've been grafting for 10 months to retain PL status.

Tell that to the bloke that saw the our lads grafting in training before the derby. And the maintenance man in the lift. And the journos who were speechless at the training ground.

:lol:

It all depends on today. If we best Arsenal we'll beat Hull. If we lose then third is gone and we won't care last game and could well lose it.

I'm afraid Arsenal will play you off the park :(

It all depends on today. If we best Arsenal we'll beat Hull. If we lose then third is gone and we won't care last game and could well lose it.

They are professional enough to go to Hull and win, even if there is nothing on the line for them.