Charlie Austin

HawK

Guest Gomez

The best system is Mitrovic and Austin wrestling each other for position on the penalty spot with Cisse standing in an offside position grinning at the sky, Willo lumps it forward.

I don't know, but starting to feel that we are not very interested in Austin, just feeding media some bullshit about him now and then to make sure we can work more quiet on other deals.

Probably more hopethan truth, but who knows...

The best system is Mitrovic and Austin wrestling each other for position on the penalty spot with Cisse standing in an offside position grinning at the sky, Willo lumps it forward.

Could work.

If we sign him it'd be fucking nuts. I'd seriously love it if we did but still don't believe it'll happen.

I don't give a fuck about his shoulder, he scores lots of goals and has worked his way up scoring goals wherever he's been.

We obviously need defenders, everyone knows this but this will be a great, great signing if we pull it off. Mitrovic, Perez, Austin....crikey.

Cisse must be getting sold of course if there's any sign of Austin heading here.

We're probably bringing up the shoulder thing to get them to drop the price. They say they want him to partner Mitrovic which probably means 4-4-2 diamond to fit in De Jong. This is a problem for Aarons, having said that that would make the weird Aarons at left back make sense on some level, McClaren wants him to be a wing back.

We're probably bringing up the shoulder thing to get them to drop the price. They say they want him to partner Mitrovic which probably means 4-4-2 diamond to fit in De Jong. This is a problem for Aarons, having said that that would make the weird Aarons at left back make sense on some level, McClaren wants him to be a wing back.

Wow, Mitrovic, Austin and De Jong? Better strap yourselves in, this is going to be a Hell of a ride.

If you actually want to go 442 diamond it does actually make sense considering the make up of the squad, although i still say this particularly signing doesn't makes sense as Perez would be a better partner in terms of fit. There's the question of Aarons though and quite frankly i don't want to see him on the bench regardless.

It seems crazy to complain about the club actually spending money but I really hope this is no longer true if its going to deny us getting a more important position filled.

With that said, I think this is just rumour. If we wanted it done it would be done now.

I'd like it, but I am worried about our defense with that system, and I'd also prefer it with a striker with some lateral movement rather than two who will just work in the box. Perez would offer that though

I'd like it, but I am worried about our defense with that system, and I'd also prefer it with a striker with some lateral movement rather than two who will just work in the box. Perez would offer that though

Aye i can see Perez working well with either one actually, although about the defense i'm worried about that in any system :lol:

Sources at QPR have suggested that Austin is keen on joining the Magpies and that despite talk of high wage demands his salary expectations are not a factor in what is proving to be a complex deal.'

:yao: