The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  17 minför 17 minuter sedan.

Good to finally speak to Steve McClaren. Openness was welcome, and training energised/enthusiastic. Different feel around the place

Why is no one screaming the word cunt all over the place, fist pumping and throwing cones? No passion tbh!

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  17 minför 17 minuter sedan.

Good to finally speak to Steve McClaren. Openness was welcome, and training energised/enthusiastic. Different feel around the place

Why is no one screaming the word c*** all over the place, fist pumping and throwing cones? No passion tbh!

...and how did Marveaux get out of the creative player isolation corner. Send him back immediately.

Can't wait to see this high line with Colo, Taylor and Williamson. Regardless of us signing a centre back, one of them is likely to be first choice.

Colo could work in a highline as long as it's coached effectively pace doesn't actually matter so much, we'll need a quality CB brought in regardless.

Can't wait to see this high line with Colo, Taylor and Williamson. Regardless of us signing a centre back, one of them is likely to be first choice.

Perhaps they're being coached to be able to play in a number of different styles depending on the opposition/how the game goes? Just a thought.

I think with the money being spent and good players filtering down the league, (Shakiri potentially to Stoke, Cabaye to Palace, Payet to West Ham, Ayew to Swansea, etc) fitness, coaching & tactics will be more important than ever. Massive jobs ahead for this lot and McClaren.

Very true. It's why I'm so glad that Pardew is gone. Because he clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing, and it's becoming way too risky having a complete moron in charge.

A hint in that training video that the last lot ruled with an iron fist. This lot seem more modern in approach but it may be a shock to the players who've effectively been managed and trained to primary school levels for the last few years.

Colo could work in a highline as long as it's coached effectively pace doesn't actually matter so much, we'll need a quality CB brought in regardless.

Nah man. John Terry is a brilliant defender but he can't cope in a highline. You can give him, Colo & Willo a yard or two against most quick forwards, they'll be overtaken and get us into trouble. I have vivid memories of John Terry pretending to slip as RVP leaves him for dead.

I hope it's Dummett + a new signing at CB tbh.

A hint in that training video that the last lot ruled with an iron fist. This lot seem more modern in approach but it may be a shock to the players who've effectively been managed and trained to primary school levels for the last few years.

Aye, I bet our training sessions under Pardew and Carver looked more like a kids sports day than a premier league training session, I can't wait to see if we've thought up some new routines for set pieces in particular, and have something that resembles a style of play.

It really is such a relief to see the back of Pardew.

Very true. It's why I'm so glad that Pardew is gone. Because he clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing, and it's becoming way too risky having a complete moron in charge.

Hopefully he'll be exposed again this coming season for what he really is when the players wise up to him. Still baffles me how he manages to con so many in the media.

Matt Smith ‏@MattSmithWCS 53m53 minutes ago

McClaren & Cathro impact is evident. Ball played on the deck. Darlow distributing to full backs from GK kicks. Much more press/energy. #NUFC

Matt Smith ‏@MattSmithWCS 53m53 minutes ago

McClaren & Cathro impact is evident. Ball played on the deck. Darlow distributing to full backs from GK kicks. Much more press/energy. #NUFC

Yay!