The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Those pictures make me slightly giddy for the new season. It at least looks like we have a professional set up now, rather than the joke we had the past few years. Nice to see some familiar faces I forgot about back in training too.

Fact we have a Brazilian makes me think we'll be relegated even though tbf to the guy, fitness seems to be the only thing we're good at right now.

Christ, put an owld coat on Mclaren, he'd pass immediately for a hobo

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/479258342-newcastle-head-coach-steve-mcclaren-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXs7AFuyxN%2BLzuLpOmFw4nzYyol%2B72w09Mm3xOlwKaebsoQEnmP9%2FsgcISf1zeRgfqA%3D%3D

He looks like he's been down a pit. Have they struck coal in the bore hole?

(sorry dunno how to resize the image)

This Woodman kid needs to grow the fuck up. Why does he have to be at the same club as his old man?

It's a business, your fatha fucking sucks at his job and deserves the sack. Hate the idea that we should tread lightly because we don't wanna lose the son.

You don't live in the real world, do you? Can't imagine why said attitude would impact on the happiness of someone we (might) need to keep happy for a decade or two... :rolleyes:

And, yes, it's a business, and, yes, there is the greater good to consider, but someone, somewhere, has weighed the few percentage points of improvement gained by changing the goalkeeper coach against the possible loss of a potential England goalkeeper. Ashley and co have done a lot of disgraceful things, but this barely rates a mention and is easily justifiable.

Guest chopey

At the end of the day if I was in woodmans position and it was my son I would stay with him.

At the end of the day if I was in woodmans position and it was my son I would stay with him.

He'll leave if and when his buddy at palace comes in for him with a wage increase. Otherwise he's here for the duration unless McLaren deems him so shit he has to get rid asap.

Guest Roger Kint

height=300http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/479258342-newcastle-head-coach-steve-mcclaren-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXs7AFuyxN%2bLzuLpOmFw4nzYyol%2b72w09Mm3xOlwKaebsoQEnmP9%2fsgcISf1zeRgfqA%3d%3d[/img]

Good to see Ser Davos getting a new job

Loving Cathro going "not so fast" here :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/479258716-newcastle-united-return-for-pre-season-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXhnBaDrv4zDGaeT6DFX3dVWI8KpUKOtqJbdAJt63SzEhKqfiBKIiFExfTQrl7j6pBw%3D%3D

I hope he's talking to somebody attempting to take a floated FK.

Or to Mike Williamson after he's put on his playing shoes.

height=300http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/479258342-newcastle-head-coach-steve-mcclaren-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXs7AFuyxN%2bLzuLpOmFw4nzYyol%2b72w09Mm3xOlwKaebsoQEnmP9%2fsgcISf1zeRgfqA%3d%3d[/img]

Was just going to post that

Guest Roger Kint

Hiring Davos is a good plan, hopefully this doesn't end in

McClaren sacrificing a child to win a cup

He already has his red bitch in place mind

Brilliant!

Guest GoonerAlexis

This has to be the most withdrawn way of revealing your staff. Your media itself is terribly run, does it actually cost you guys to watch interviews from your club? At Arsenal, even digital members (free) can watch interviews, highlights, and in some cases, entire games for free

All the youth level football is free to watch and a lot of it is streamed, so that's a lot of games. All interviews, whether they be separate, pre-match, are free. There's a heck of a lot of communication from the club.

This email nonsense is ridiculous when you think about it. Sure, a personalised email is brilliant as an idea, but not when you're unveiling your coaching staff. Could have at least made some splash with it if they were releasing it for free. Your PR team has to be terrible

Anyway, Pardew trained without the ball? What the heck can you train without the ball? Football is played with a ball, at most physical conditioning can be done without the ball, but even running with the ball is highly different to running without it

This has to be the most withdrawn way of revealing your staff. Your media itself is terribly run, does it actually cost you guys to watch interviews from your club? At Arsenal, even digital members (free) can watch interviews, highlights, and in some cases, entire games for free

All the youth level football is free to watch and a lot of it is streamed, so that's a lot of games. All interviews, whether they be separate, pre-match, are free. There's a heck of a lot of communication from the club.

This email nonsense is ridiculous when you think about it. Sure, a personalised email is brilliant as an idea, but not when you're unveiling your coaching staff. Could have at least made some splash with it if they were releasing it for free. Your PR team has to be terrible

Anyway, Pardew trained without the ball? What the heck can you train without the ball? Football is played with a ball, at most physical conditioning can be done without the ball, but even running with the ball is highly different to running without it

Other clubs understand the value of the fans buying in and creating a deeper connection with the fans, particular younger ones who are living through a digital age and expect certain types of content for free.

Of course we have absolutely no interest engaging these fans as all NUFC is interested in is short term gain.